Chapter Twenty-One

Azania

It's been a few weeks since Emily's funeral and I finally decided to call a meeting this time it's not about Emily it's about Aurora, Aurora Steyn.

"I know that this might feel a little bit too soon but time is ticking for us, also I won't let another one of my friends die." I say to the others as they are all gathered in the living room.

"We need to find out what happened to Aurora Steyn. Even if the police couldn't find it out but we can. We have abilities that they don't." "Alright then where do we start?" Sarah says, and I'm a bit surprised.

I thought that her out of all people would say that it was too soon, but she looks just as determined as me.

"Well, we now know that Aurora looks exactly like me. Maybe we can start there. Like how could that be possible? And we know that the yearbook was taken away, why? We have no idea. We need to find out everything that we possibly can about her, everything that's out and then you decide whether it's the truth or not." I say.

"I can look up Aurora Steyn right now and look up her case." Sarah says. "Yes, please do that." "And I can probably hack into the police's software and see what they have about the case there." Nate says.

"That would be excellent. Thank you." I say, Sarah and Nate get to working on their computers. "We're not really that reliable in this situation, given the fact that we have to be face to face with a human being to find out any information." Natalia says.

"You're right, we'll just have to sit and wait." Sky says. "Hey, I got something." Sarah says, and we all go to her and view what she's seeing in her computer.

"According to the memorial letter. Aurora was born in 1990 and tragically passed away in 2006. She apparently had a lot of friends, but only two really close ones.

She did have a couple of fans, but only one that turned into her friend who committed suicide later on.

Officials say that Aurora might possibly have seen her die but those claims were never proven right. Apparently, the person that killed herself is Caroline Fitz.

Aurora was also betrothed to Jasper Ellis Who is still alive today. There is also some accusations and rumors, but none proven true. This is the only information that I could have gotten that is actually factual."

Sarah says, reading what the website has laid out. But why did the name Fitz sound so familiar? And then it clicked. "Wait, that's our teacher or at least one of our teachers. Samantha Fitz." I say.

"Hold on, let me just search up Coraline Fitz before we get any ideas." Sarah says, and then starts typing away at her computer.

"Holy shit, you're right. According to this memorial letter, Caroline Fitz had a younger sister who is Samantha Fitz." I knew it.

"Well, I think we should start questioning her." I say we finally got our lead. "We can't make it too obvious, so I think one emotion reader and one lie detector should go it makes the most sense."

Natalia says. "Well, lucky for us, we have three people in her class." I say. "Technically I'm not in her class, but I do extra physics lessons." Grayson says. "I think it's where we should start." I say.