Chapter Fifteen

Azania

It's Monday and we're all in the hallway at school. I still can't get what Natalia told us out of my head. She obviously took a day off of school. Maybe she'll even take a week off of school, I'm not sure but after what she told us, I know that she deserves it. God, if only I had known, things would have been so different.

But that's just the thing, we all have secrets that we want to keep to ourselves. But if X is going to continue doing this. Then we have no choice but to accept the fact that all of our secrets are in danger, and that is not something that I want to accept.

Secrets are supposed to be ours to keep. We have a right to keep them. But he took that right away from us because he knows all of our secrets somehow. Clearly he's been doing his research and stalking us for a long, long time.

Either way, I need to go to the library and I need to check the 2006's yearbook. That's where that strange guy told me to go and that's exactly where I'm going. He told me I'd find my answers finally, the reason why people have been mistaking me for this dead girl for so long.

"Hey Azania what's up?" Sarah says in her cheery tone, but she still looks sadder than usual after Natalia told us everything about her back round. Sarah has been looking and acting awfully glum. I wonder why and I wanna ask but.

It doesn't look like she'll tell me even if I do. But no more secrets. "Sarah, I have to confess something to you." I say. "Oh ok. Sure, tell me what's going on?" That's weird. "As I was investigating at the ball, While you guys were busy having fun doing whatever you were doing. I met this guy. And he told me.

That I would find all of the answers that I seek about why people keep on mistaking me for Steyn's daughter in 2006's yearbook in the library and I wanted to tell you because no more secrets." "Oh ok. Yeah, no more secrets."

After Sarah says that she looks down. I wonder what's going on because this really isn't like her. She is a cheery sunshine pink bow type of person. It seems really odd that she acts so sad. But I guess everybody has a right to feel what they feel. "Hey guys." Sky says in a quiet tone as she walks towards us.

For some reason, she also seems sad today, more jumpy than usual, and she's also wearing a jersey. She always wears a jersey with a pants underneath her skirt. I always wondered why Sky did that. Even if it was as hot as hell outside, she would still wear long sleeves and she would still wear pants. "Sorry I'm late, my brother was

running late for school and he made-up my problem." Sarah and I both turned to her in surprise. "You have a brother?" We ask in unison, both shocked out of our minds. Sky looks startled for a second. "Yeah, I have three actually. three little brothers." "Oh my God." Sarah and I say in unison again because we're extremely shocked by this news.

I never even knew that Sky had siblings. three little brothers. "That has got to be the cutest, most adorable thing that you could have ever hidden from us. How could you? You are a traitor." Sarah says. And that's the Sarah that I

the Sarah that I know. Sky blushes and says. "Well, I mean, I didn't really think you guys would care." "What do you mean you didn't think we care? Of course we care. We love you more than anything in the world. Why wouldn't we care?"

Sky blushes even harder, her face turning beat root red. "You are not allowed to keep any more adorable secrets from us, otherwise I will bring you to your end, Sky Wildflower, do you hear me?" Sarah says in a pretend stern voice. And yet Sky jumps in surprise. Weird. "Hey, are you ok? You seem more jumpy than usual."

"Oh yes I'm fine. It was just shocked is all." Sky says, looking nervous now. Scared almost. Why is everybody acting so secretive today? Maybe it was because of Natalia? "Oh right, I forgot to ask you, Azania. Are you going to the library alone or do you want me to come with you?" Sarah asks me.