Chapter Thirty-Nine

Azania

"I've got a lead." Is the first thing Sarah says when I answer the phone. "That's great. What is it?" "So apparently Aurora used to work as a server and an underground stripper club where only the rich men stay. I don't know why she worked there, but it was apparent.

She worked there in secret. I found this out by stocking the internet relentlessly." "Is the club still open?" "Yeah, it's opened and running, and most of its old members are still in there. We might be able to find a new lead if this one is true." "Do you think we'll be able to get in?" "Yeah, but there is only one condition."

"No, no way." Nicholas says not happy about this idea at all. "It's the only lead that we've got, alright. We need to dive head first into this, even if it means doing stuff that we don't want to do." "It's too dangerous." Mike says. "Oh come on, it's not that bad.

All we're doing is just dressing up in bunny costumes. I mean, how bad could it be?" Natalia says.

Very bad apparently. I look at myself through my full length mirror. I'm wearing a cheetah print bunny body suit with black leggings, black heels and cheetah print bunny ears. I have white cuffs on my wrists.

Natalia is wearing the exact same one and Sarah and Sky are wearing the white version there were only two options the cheetah one or the white one. So, we all took our pick. "This is ridiculous." Sky says. "Yeah, ridiculously funny. Jesus, I never thought I'd wear a bunny outfit.

Surprising, right? This little bunny tail is cute though." Natalia says. "I don't know about this anymore. I know it's the only lead that we have, but I don't like the idea of old men pawing at me in this outfit." Sarah says, shivering at the thought.

"Well, we have no choice and I'd rather dressed like this-" I spread my arms around the room to showcase the outfits. "Then be dead by the end of the year. So suck it up." "The guys are going to hate this so much." Natalia says, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Alright, let's do majority vote. Who goes first? I vote Azania." Natalia says, seemingly way too excited about this. "You just want to see Nicholas pisssed off." "Hell yeah I do." "Come on guys, let's be serious. We don't have a lot of time. I'm sure the guys are dressed in their suits." Sarah says.

"Alright, alright, so let's just go." "I still don't understand why you guys had to drag me along with this." Sky says not happy. She's been expressing what she thinks and her feelings more lately, which I'm all too happy about.

"Fair enough, but if we're all going to suffer, we're going to suffer together." I say. Then I turn around and go out first, like Natalia wanted. I have no doubts that Natalia is right behind me to view what's about to happen.

We were changing in my bedroom and so I walk into my living room. Where the guys are, based off of the talking that I'm hearing. I walk into the living room to see they're all watching TV in their suits. Nicholas is the first to look away.

And then his blue eyes darkened to a scary degree, he stands up and walks towards me. "I can't let you go out like this." He says. A scowl on his face. "Well, you have no choice and neither do I." I say, walking past him. Mike is all smiles until he sees Sarah in her outfit.

I find it hilarious how he's so serious about her. "Well, are you guys ready to go or what?" "I'm not sure this is the wisest decision that we've made." Nate says, seemingly unaffected by the entire situation. That's what he usually looks like, unaffected by anything, so calm and controlled all the time.

Doesn't really say anything. "Well, we have no choice. At least you're not the one in a bunny suit." Natalia says. She's constantly fighting with Nate, no matter what the topic is. Even if she agrees, she'll still argue with him or find something else to argue about.