Chapter 26: No One Is More Suitable Than Jiang Tao for These Two...

Early the next morning, Chu Ruoyu personally drove to pick Jiang Tao up for work.

Compared to yesterday's grand appearance, Chu Ruoyu dressed very plainly today, without lipstick or perfume.

This was her habit every time she went to the R&D department.

After all, in the food industry, even the slightest foreign scent could affect the final product's taste.

She originally worried that Jiang Tao wouldn't understand this rule, but to her surprise, when she opened the door, Jiang Tao was even more understated.

Although Jiang Tao was beautiful even without makeup, after all, she was a female celebrity, and it took a lot of courage to go out barefaced.

It showed her dedication to this matter.

Chu Ruoyu couldn't help but develop a bit of goodwill toward her.

The Chu Group almost monopolized half of the domestic snack market, dealing in candies, biscuits, chips, chocolates, and beverages. All the brands operated within a single building.

Upon entering, the first thing that caught the eye was an impressive wall of snacks.

Chu Ruoyu explained to Jiang Tao that this wall of snacks was redesigned every quarter, based on each brand's sales and popularity. The better the brand, the more central its placement.

For example, the two brands managed by Chu Ruoyu had very good spots.

Especially Tangmi, a perennial national brand. Although it hadn't been as popular in recent years, its sales remained considerable.

However, Ruoxian's tea candy series had a somewhat marginal position.

Aside from this wall of snacks, snacks were scattered all over the Chu Group's interior.

Jiang Tao swallowed her saliva.

This was simply heaven!

She looked at Chu Ruoyu with envy: "Working in a place like this, you must be so happy."

Chu Ruoyu was taken aback.

There was pure envy in Jiang Tao's eyes, not flattery or pretense.

She genuinely liked it here.

Chu Ruoyu's growth mirrored the Chu Group's rapid development.

When she was young, her grandfather often brought her to the office, and she grew up lying on his knees in this building.

Thus, this building held special significance for Chu Ruoyu.

Seeing someone sincerely praise it, Chu Ruoyu felt a sense of camaraderie.

But she quickly snapped out of it.

No, no, no!

She would not be swayed by Jiang Tao's sugar-coated words!

At that moment, a large group of people approached, led by a stylishly dressed man in designer clothes.

Chu Ruoyu's face immediately turned sour upon seeing him.

This was her cousin, Chu Ruochuan, her biggest competitor in the Chu Group.

Chu Ruochuan blocked her path deliberately: "Cousin, long time no see?"

Chu Ruoyu lifted her eyes slightly: "I come to the company every day. If you haven't seen me, it must mean you come too infrequently."

Chu Ruochuan choked on his words.