Chapter 78: With this, no matter where I am, you...

Although Qin Yu was full of complaints, he still had to act according to the script.

The theme of the MV was about an assassin and a nobleman. The assassin was ordered to kill, but the nobleman faced death gracefully. The assassin was moved by the nobleman's nobility and went on to complete the nobleman's unfinished mission.

However, when it came to actual filming.

Director: "Teacher Qin, don't dodge!"

"Teacher Qin! Face death gracefully! Don't look so terrified!"

Qin Yu: "..."

Do you think I don't want to?!

You try facing death gracefully under Jiang Tao's hands!!

After several attempts, Qin Yu almost had a mental breakdown, and they had to take a break.

The director had no choice but to let Qin Yu do some mental preparation and overcome his fears. After all, it was Qin Yu who had invited the assassin actor. He had to see it through, even if it killed him.

Feeling dejected, he approached Jiang Tao: "Jiang Jiang, Sister Jiang! Can we make a deal?"

Jiang Tao, very patient, said, "Go ahead."

"When you slit my throat, can you be a bit gentler and not emit such a terrifying aura?" Qin Yu pleaded humbly.

"No," Jiang Tao said seriously, "The script says that the assassin, upon discovering the nobleman's flaw, reveals a chilling killing intent. I even think my killing intent isn't fierce enough. I'm planning to adjust it."

Qin Yu: "..."

Please, no more killing intent. Any more, and I'll really die.

Qin Yu: "That's just a metaphor. It's enough to convey the meaning; you don't need to really show killing intent..."

Jiang Tao looked at him with an expression that said, "Why don't you respect the script?": "Since the script is written this way, the writer must have a reason. As actors, it's our job to understand the script. Only by working hard can we earn our meals!"

Qin Yu: "..."

Which idiot screenwriter wrote this stupid script!!

Just as he was suppressing his anger and about to ask the director.

He saw tears in the director's eyes, looking moved at Jiang Tao: "Teacher Jiang, what you said is so true. There are fewer and fewer actors with your professionalism!"

"Just for your dedication, I will give my all to make this MV great!"

Jiang Tao: "Director, it's hard work. It's all for the sake of eating."

The director nodded empathetically: "Yes, making a living is not easy!"

They looked at each other, as if they had found a kindred spirit.

Qin Yu: "???"

Are you both crazy!!

He rubbed his aching temples, regretting his perfectionism for the first time. What's wrong with using an average actor? Even if their movements aren't as crisp, or they don't look as good, at least they wouldn't take every single word of the idiot screenwriter so seriously and unleash random killing intent!

He wondered who had taught Jiang Tao this theory of understanding the script. Could it be that pervert Shen Zhiyan?!

The more he thought about it, the more it seemed possible.