Chapter 125: How Could He Find Jiang Tao Frightening? She...

After confirming the schedule for the show's recording, Feng Xuan took Jiang Tao to process the formalities for recognizing their relationship and brought her to pay respects at the "parents'" graves.

Although Feng Xuan had made it up, Feng's family parents indeed had a daughter. Back when the Feng family wasn't the wealthiest, after Feng's mother gave birth, she was kidnapped. Later, the police discovered the kidnappers' hideout, rescued Feng's mother, but the child was taken away as a hostage.

Later, several other kidnappers were caught, leaving only one who escaped. He was chased by the police to a seaside cliff, where everyone watched as he jumped off with a baby in his arms.

Feng's mother, devastated, passed away early. Although Feng's father built a huge business, he too passed away shortly after, troubled by unresolved grief.

Now it seems, that child was Jiang Tao.

At that time, when the kidnapper escaped, he left Jiang Tao at the doorstep of an orphanage and then jumped into the sea with a fake bundle.

But she wasn't sure why, at this moment, she couldn't say a word.

In the past, to Jiang Tao, there were countless foods in the world, but there was only one "provision."

In her heart, nothing weighed more than that "provision."

But now, with Shen Zhiyan's sudden question, she suddenly realized she couldn't rank them.

The "provision" was the "provision," and Shen Zhiyan was Shen Zhiyan.

She had never thought of comparing them side by side, but both were equally important to her.

She was lost in confusion.

Seeing this, Shen Zhiyan looked at her with gentle eyes and said, "Jiang Jiang, you can take your time to think. I will wait for the day you tell me your answer."

Jiang Tao was enveloped by his gaze, and her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

This was an instinct different from appetite.

Her naive heart was cracked open by Shen Zhiyan.

After recording a few backup interviews, Shen Zhiyan walked with Jiang Tao to the underground parking lot.

Shen Zhiyan asked, "Are you going back to the company or home later?"

Jiang Tao said, "I..."

Before she could finish speaking, she heard someone call her, "Jiang Jiang, over here."

The two followed the voice and saw a Bentley with its window rolled down, revealing Pei Hanyu's face, "I came to pick you up for dinner."

Jiang Tao remembered that Pei Hanyu had said he wanted to discuss something with her and had promised to come pick her up for dinner to talk.

She was about to walk toward Pei Hanyu's car.

But Shen Zhiyan grabbed her and asked, "Is Pei Hanyu delicious?"

Jiang Tao didn't react right away.

Instinctively, she thought of the smell of misfortune surrounding Pei Hanyu and frowned.

Shen Zhiyan breathed a sigh of relief: good, a rival has been ruled out.

He took out a mask and put it on Jiang Tao, "Go ahead, be careful, you're very popular right now, watch out for paparazzi."

Jiang Tao had something to ask, but when Shen Zhiyan's fingers brushed over her earlobe, even though it was just a fleeting touch, her earlobe still felt a bit numb and warm, and she forgot what she was going to ask.