Chapter 100: Since you've captured them, then they

Qiao Shishi never expected things to take this turn, and she was utterly speechless.

Fortunately, they had a backup plan.

The lady in charge of negotiations received the latest instructions through her earpiece, breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly said, "You don't have to pay, but you must complete a task."

Unexpectedly, Sang Ling waved her hand dismissively, "Forget it, let's just move on to the next one!"

The lady: "..."

【Hahahahaha, Sister Sang is right! It's hard to find a three-legged toad, but two-legged men are everywhere!】

【Sister Sang completely nailed the production team!】

Duan Lele gently suggested, "We could take a look at the task first. If it's not too hard, we can do it. If it's too difficult..."

She didn't finish her sentence, but everyone understood her meaning.

Qiao Shishi was almost in tears.

Lele, why have you also turned bad!!

【Hahaha, Sister Lele! Please, I want to see Brother-in-law's expression.】

【Hahaha, if Director Qiao gives a tough task, I bet Sister Lele will follow Sister Sang and leave without looking back!】

Just as Qiao Shishi was hesitating.

Jiang Tao looked at Sang Ling and said, "Sister Sang, I'm hungry!"

Sang Ling replied, "Oh dear, it's already lunchtime; let's go eat first."

Jiang Tao nodded but took a few steps and seemed to remember something, then turned back.

The lady was touched again.

Sure enough, Jiang Jiang, you can't bear to leave Brother Shen, right? Are you going to work hard to complete the task and save Brother Shen?

However, Jiang Tao just said, "Since you've captured them, you'll be providing their lunch, right?"

The lady: "???"

【Hahahahaha, Jiang Jiang really knows how to play by the rules!】

【Jiang Jiang: Not only am I not worried, but we also saved three men's lunch costs. Perfect!!】

【Director Qiao: Losing both the bride and the troops!! Hahaha】

After Jiang Tao gave her instructions, the three of them really left without looking back.

The director promptly cut to a shot of the three men.

Shen Zhiyan said, "Jiang Jiang is right. Let's eat now."

Xu Ziyu nodded, "Yeah, we didn't eat much this morning. We're all hungry."

Qin Yu stared at the two of them, "Mmm mmm mmm mmm..."

The lady beside him quickly removed the gag from his mouth.

As soon as Qin Yu's mouth was free, he hurriedly asked, "How can you even think about eating? Aren't you worried they might really not do the task and run off?"

Shen Zhiyan said, "Well, there's nothing we can do."

Xu Ziyu added, "But we still need to eat."

Qin Yu: "..."

【Hahahahaha, Brother Shen and Brother Xu have such great attitudes!】

【Hahahaha, have they all been 'Jiang-ified'? It's fine if the wife abandons me, but food is still a priority!】