Chapter 115: The King of Beasts - Jiang.

Because he was hungry, Nian Nian was still listless when he was carried onto the zoo bus.

Shen Zhiyan teased him, "Didn't you always want to go to the zoo? Why aren't you happy now that we're going?"

Nian Nian sighed like a little adult, "I've been to this zoo so many times already. I'm bored of it. Why would I still want to go? The director auntie must have insisted that I think of a wish back then, so I just thought of one casually."

"Daddy, you're too naive. No wonder you're with Mommy and end up hungry."

Shen Zhiyan: "..."

【Hahaha, Nian Nian is too cute~】

【Is this the first time Shen has been called naive? Hahaha】

【So, Mommy and Daddy worked hard for nothing, haha】

Shen Zhiyan patted his head, "I can't guarantee this visit to the zoo will be particularly fun, but with your mom around, it will definitely be a different experience."

Nian Nian widened his eyes and hesitantly looked at Jiang Tao.

Because he hadn't eaten, he was a little angry with Jiang Tao, and after getting on the bus, he had been sulking, unwilling to be near her.

But when Shen Zhiyan said this, his curiosity was piqued again.

He asked Shen Zhiyan, "Daddy, what's different about it?"

Shen Zhiyan teased, "Why don't you ask your mom yourself, and you'll find out?"

Nian Nian hesitated even more.

He rubbed his empty stomach, comforting himself: It's okay, I'm a boy, I should be generous. This time, I'll temporarily forgive Mommy.

So, he gently tugged on Jiang Tao's sleeve again, "Mommy, I forgive you."

Jiang Tao, who had been sad because Nian Nian was ignoring her, was suddenly overjoyed.

She had even been a little annoyed with Shen Zhiyan because the little cub seemed to prefer him.

But when she heard Shen Zhiyan use this method to get Nian Nian to talk to her, she felt a bit guilty.

Shen Zhiyan is actually quite nice.

Seeing Jiang Tao not responding, Nian Nian tugged on her sleeve again.

Jiang Tao turned around and reached out her hand, and Nian Nian immediately abandoned his father and threw his arms around his mother's neck again.

Shen Zhiyan felt the emptiness in his arms and didn't know what to say for a moment.

Qin Yu, in the back seat, tapped on his chair, mocking, "I can tell, your status at home is way too low."

Before Shen Zhiyan could say anything, Jiang Tao already glared protectively at him, "Don't bully Shen Zhiyan!"

Qin Yu: "..."

Shen Zhiyan calmly said, "Although my status at home is low, outside, Jiang Jiang still stands up for me. Unlike you..."

He didn't finish the sentence but looked at Qin Yu with pity.

Qin Yu turned his head, "Sang Ling..."

Sang Ling: "Shut up."

Qin Yu: "..."

【Haha, Qin Yu is embarrassing himself again】

【Am I the only one who thinks Shen Zhiyan is subtly showing off their love?】