Chapter 57: Trailer of Sky Chef

Fu Yanfei's Weibo post exploded like a thunderclap out of the blue.

The gossip-hungry people were left bewildered.

Fortunately, Jian Xiao contacted Tongtong in time, explaining that it was just the characters' relationship in the show. But Fu Yanfei posting such a Weibo already showed that he and Jiang Tao got along well.

Those who previously slandered Jiang Tao, claiming she had deep connections and deceived Fu Yanfei, were left speechless.

Given Fu Yanfei's influence and status in the industry, even if someone tricked him into coming out of retirement, they wouldn't be able to force him to post such a Weibo.

Fu Yanfei's longtime fans also noticed that even his agent, Jian Xiao, had spoken out, helplessly stating that Teacher Fu was too deep into his role and hoped everyone would understand.

This wasn't the first time something like this had happened.

Back when Fu Yanfei played a teacher, he couldn't get out of character after filming ended and kept giving lectures. He even went to the Film Academy to be an acting teacher for a while afterward.

The title "Teacher Fu" began circulating from that time.

So when Jian Xiao explained, everyone believed it.

Most of Fu Yanfei's fans were middle-aged, with a relatively calm and forgiving mindset. Once they knew Fu Yanfei wasn't being wronged, they quickly settled down.

Some who had been agitated even took the initiative to apologize to Jiang Tao's fans.

Even the trolls couldn't stir up any trouble.

【No matter the reason, or who it is, for those of us who have been hoping for Teacher Fu's return, as long as he's happy and still willing to act, I'm grateful and excited.】

【+1】

【+2】

【+10086】

【What's wrong with web dramas? As long as Teacher Fu enjoys it, it's fine!】

【Except for playing an emperor, Teacher Fu hasn't challenged a father role before, right? I wonder what kind of father Teacher Fu will portray.】

【Oh my gosh!! I was a bit disappointed that Teacher Fu's comeback wasn't in a big production, but now that you mention it, I'm not disappointed at all! I hope the script is good, the production is good!! And I hope @JiangTao's acting is good too. Don't let Teacher Fu down!】

【For Teacher Fu to choose her, her acting must not be bad, right? After all, this is the first time Teacher Fu has publicly acknowledged someone as his 'child.' 【dog head】】

【Hahaha, indeed. @JiangTao, Little Junior Sister, please be filial to your 'father.'】

As a result, many people followed Jiang Tao, considering it a gift for the "little junior sister."

Tongtong watched as Jiang Tao's follower count increased by another million.

She was gradually getting used to it.

Things gradually calmed down online.

However, the trolls didn't give up. If they couldn't attack Jiang Tao's background, they could always criticize her acting.

Jiang Tao's fans were angry but couldn't argue back since her previous works were indeed low-quality web dramas.

But at this moment, a trailer drew everyone's attention.