Chapter 134

The seventh episode of Love in Progress had received a sponsorship from Feng Xuan, so the production team went all out and rented an entire amusement park.

Before the recording began, Jiang Tao had just finished filming her interview and ran into Pei Hanyu.

Originally, Pei Hanyu had agreed to participate in the recording at Qiao Shishi's request to test Shen Zhiyan for Jiang Tao. However, the "test" didn't happen. Instead, he ended up witnessing the two confessing their feelings and getting together.

He had completed his task and gracefully retreated, but unlike Feng Xuan, Pei Hanyu couldn't just withdraw. He had to continue recording.

Jiang Tao felt very guilty. "I'm sorry."

Pei Hanyu, however, smiled and said, "It's alright. For me, this is a new and interesting experience."

He observed Jiang Tao's expression and confidently said, "You're very happy now."

Jiang Tao thought of Shen Zhiyan, bit her lip, and smiled, nodding.

Suddenly remembering something, she said, "Do you remember my friend?"

Pei Hanyu: "The friend who left you?"

"Yes." Jiang Tao happily shared, "I didn't expect it, but it turns out that he's Shen Zhiyan. It's just amazing!"

Pei Hanyu hadn't expected that either, but he was genuinely happy for her. "Congratulations!"

Jiang Tao smiled and accepted his congratulations, but there was a touch of melancholy in her expression.

Pei Hanyu noticed. "Is something else bothering you?"

Jiang Tao looked puzzled. "It's just that something feels strange about him. I keep feeling like they're not the same person, even though they obviously are."

Pei Hanyu carefully thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe he's just trying to get your attention."

"Really?" Jiang Tao looked even more confused.

Pei Hanyu: "It's possible. Have you been really busy lately?"

Jiang Tao thought for a bit. Recently, with the production of Heaven's Eye wrapping up and the promotional period starting, she had indeed been much busier than before.

So, she nodded.

Pei Hanyu: "There you go. Men can be childish. He probably feels like you've been spending too much time on work and neglecting him. This kind of jealous behavior, where he's competing with himself, is just a way to get your attention..."

He spoke confidently and then concluded, "Trust me, I'm a man, and I understand men very well."

Jiang Tao thoughtfully nodded. "So, what should I do?"

Even Pei Hanyu was stumped by that question.

In the end, Pei Hanyu hesitantly suggested, "Maybe just compliment him more?"

Shen Zhiyan, holding a cup of milk tea, went to find Jiang Tao, hoping to spend some time together before the show started.

Jiang Tao snuggled into his arms, sipping on her milk tea. Suddenly, remembering Pei Hanyu's advice, she pulled away and looked at him.

Shen Zhiyan: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Tao, with great seriousness, said, "This milk tea you bought is the best milk tea in the world!"

Shen Zhiyan froze for a moment. In truth, it was just her usual order from a regular milk tea shop, delivered by the delivery guy to him.

But hearing this praise from his lover, Shen Zhiyan's heart was filled with sweetness. Just as he was about to say something in response, Jiang Tao, having completed her mission, already curled back into his embrace.