Chapter 145: Hope you two last forever.

Qin Yu and the others discussed it for a long time but couldn't come to a conclusion. Eventually, they all agreed to guess Jiang Tao. However, when the slip was opened, it revealed the name of Duan Lele's staff member instead.

It turned out that, at the last moment, Jiang Tao had suggested changing the Queen's name, confusing them right at the end.

All the guys looked at the name in disbelief.

Qin Yu stared at Jiang Tao, unable to believe it: "Jiang Jiang, when did you become this clever?"

Not only him, but the viewers in front of their screens were also in shock.

After all, in their impression, Jiang Tao was always simple and loved eating, strong, and full of energy, but she had never shown any extraordinary intelligence in such matters.

Who knew Jiang Tao would just smile slyly and say, "Because when I think of a strategy, I imagine, 'If it were Shen Zhiyan, what would he do?' And then I know."

Everyone: "..."

【So, this was really just Shen Zhiyan fighting himself the whole time??】

【Shen Zhiyan fought with himself... and the real one lost... hahahahahaha】

【Damn it!! Why are you all only thinking about winning and losing? Didn't you hear the sweetness in that? Who was it earlier that mentioned they share the same brain?! Even though Jiang Jiang wasn't the Queen in the end, this is literally sharing a brain!】

【I just want to ask Shen Zhiyan how he's feeling right now, haha!】

Zhou Zilan stared blankly at Shen Zhiyan, but he didn't miss the smile that had yet to fully fade from Shen Zhiyan's lips, and his teeth immediately felt sore. "Shen Zhiyan, that's enough! You don't have to slaughter us single dogs like this! Be a decent person!"

At that moment, Qin Yu finally caught on a bit late and exclaimed, "Shen Zhiyan! You already guessed that Jiang Jiang wasn't the Queen, didn't you?! You traitor!!"

Shen Zhiyan replied calmly, "Even if I did guess, it wouldn't have helped. If it were me, I would have picked the Queen by drawing lots at the end, without any logic to follow. Even I could only rely on pure luck, just like the rest of you."

As he spoke, the show aired a replay of Jiang Tao's group discussion, and sure enough, at the end, they had indeed blocked it off and randomly picked the Queen by drawing lots.

【If this doesn't count as love!!】

【I'm numb, I'm numb! Is this really a level of coordination that human couples can have? This is god-tier love!!】

【Am I the only one thinking that Shen Zhiyan will never have the chance to hide any private savings in the future?】

【Preemptive strike alert!!】

Everyone had to admit defeat.

Jiang Tao raised an eyebrow at Shen Zhiyan triumphantly, and Shen Zhiyan could only smile helplessly yet lovingly.

Though they had handed out plenty of "dog food" (a slang term for public displays of affection in front of singles), because the female team had won this round, according to the rules, Shen Zhiyan now had to accept Fu Yanfei's challenge.

For the first time, Shen Zhiyan felt a bit of pressure.

After everything that had happened, he finally realized that Fu Yanfei wasn't just playing it cool—he was deliberately misleading them. Who knows what kind of challenge he might present in the end!