Chapter 79

Chapter 79: If you don't start putting in some effort, your...

Pei Hanyu greeted Jiang Tao and then went to the director to review the sample footage, leaving Qin Yu's curiosity hanging.

However, after watching the footage, Pei Hanyu frowned, "Is this the result of the shooting? The male actor's body is stiff. Where is the elegance and calmness of a gentleman?"

The director cleared his throat, "Well... mainly because Ms. Jiang's presence is too strong, which made Mr. Qin a bit scared..."

"Scared?" Pei Hanyu looked at the tall Qin Yu, then at the petite and slender Jiang Tao, with a clearly puzzled expression.

Qin Yu: "!!"

What do you mean! Are you questioning my masculinity?!

Pei Hanyu shook his head, "This MV won't do, it needs to be reshot."

Qin Yu jumped up, "What do you mean! You think you can just say reshoot and we reshoot?!"

Pei Hanyu looked up, still cold, "Yes. It's in the contract."

Qin Yu: "!!"

He turned to Yin Chao, "Is this really in the contract?"

Yin Chao silently nodded.

Qin Yu was shocked and angry, "Why didn't you remind me?"

"I did," Yin Chao said, "You said you loved his music style and wanted to work with him no matter what!"

He emphasized the "no matter what."

Qin Yu: "..."

Pei Hanyu added emotionlessly, "If you breach the contract, not only you'll have to pay the penalty but also won't be able to use the song 'Assassin.'"

Qin Yu: "..."

He didn't care about the money, but he really loved this song and had put so much effort into it. If he couldn't use it, he'd be furious.

But...

He glanced at Jiang Tao, and the cold sweat started again.

Wuwuwu, he really didn't want to act with Jiang Tao anymore.

Qin Yu tried to use professional knowledge to persuade Pei Hanyu, "Acting isn't as simple as you think. What you're seeing is just the initial footage. After editing, it will be a completely different feel."

"This is a film technique, you know montage, right..."

Pei Hanyu quietly watched him.

He didn't need to speak; Qin Yu could see the five words in his eyes: "Do you think I'm stupid?"

Qin Yu decided to give up, "Director Pei, you're indeed professional in music, and I'll take whatever you say, but in acting, don't let an amateur guide a professional, okay?"

Pei Hanyu: "I'm indeed an amateur in acting, but I can still tell if it's good or not."

Qin Yu laughed in frustration, "So you're saying I'm not acting well."

"Alright, alright, then why don't you do it!"

Yin Chao quickly pulled him back, "Qin Yu, calm down."

Pei Hanyu frowned, "I'm not a professional actor, your request is a bit too much."

Qin Yu was extremely angry, "Isn't your request too much?"

"Here's the deal, either you do it yourself, or you stop complaining."