Chapter 97: Wuwuwu, She Loves Him So Much!!

The romantic restaurant task was completed.

Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan secured first place, earning a 1,000 yuan travel fund. Duan Lele and Xu Ziyu received 500 yuan, while Sang Ling and Qin Yu, unable to cooperate, stubbornly tried to eat with the utensils on their own, refused to work together, and ended up last.

As a result, Qin Yu lost 100 yuan for dropping a piece of steak, which made Sang Ling even angrier.

Feeling a bit embarrassed, Qin Yu decided not to argue further and resolved to do his best in the next task to win the 1,000 yuan travel fund.

After leaving the restaurant, the six of them headed to their next destination—the Happy Amusement Park.

Before entering the amusement park, they were once again presented with the familiar table, on which were three blindfolds and three sets of handcuff-shaped Velcro.

Qiao Shishi explained, "Next, we'll be doing a bumper car challenge that tests the couples' coordination. The couple that reaches the finish line the fastest will win 1,000 yuan, second place gets 500 yuan, and third place gets 200 yuan, just like the previous round."

"This round is competitive, so you can use bumping tactics to create obstacles for other competitors."

"This event is called the 'Coordinated Bumper Cars' because it tests the coordination between couples. One partner will be blindfolded, and the other's hands will be cuffed with Velcro. The one who can see will be responsible for giving directions, while the blindfolded partner will be in charge of driving. This requires trust and coordination between the two of you."

"Now, you can discuss who will be blindfolded and who will drive."

Duan Lele and Xu Ziyu quickly decided, with Duan Lele's hands cuffed to give directions and Xu Ziyu blindfolded to drive.

After the previous round of cooperation, Jiang Tao instinctively looked at Shen Zhiyan.

Shen Zhiyan's gaze deepened slightly, and he said, "I'll cuff my hands and direct you. You wear the blindfold and drive."

Jiang Tao agreed without hesitation, "Okay."

Shen Zhiyan hadn't expected her to agree so readily and paused before asking, "Aren't you going to ask me why?"

"Humans rely heavily on their vision, so the psychological pressure on the blindfolded person is greater. I'm giving you the most difficult task. Doesn't that make you uncomfortable?"

Jiang Tao looked puzzled, "Since you arranged it this way, it must be the best arrangement, right? So I just need to listen to you!"

Shen Zhiyan poked her forehead gently, "Why do you trust others so easily?"

Jiang Tao replied, "I'm not trusting others easily; I'm trusting you."

Shen Zhiyan was stunned: "..."

He regained his composure and chuckled softly, "Aren't you afraid I'll sell you out?"

"You wouldn't dare!" Jiang Tao glared at him. "If you sell me out, I'll eat you up!"

Shen Zhiyan: "..."

The comments section went wild.

【Wuwuwuwu, she loves him so much!!】

【Ship them! Everyone, ship them!!!】

【Ahhh, my dear Jiang Bao, you're so sweet!! What do I do? I'm now crazily jealous of Shen Ge!!】

【He trusts her, believes she can perfectly follow his instructions, and she trusts him, believing his arrangements are the best. "I'm not trusting others easily; I'm trusting you." Wuwuwu, what kind of divine love is this?! Go, Sheng Jiang, go!!!】