Chapter 120: Besides, I never wanted to break up in the first place.

After seeing Jiang Tao, Shen Zhiyan seemed to finally regain his spirit, and the atmosphere became less awkward.

Jiang Tao happily ate her cake while the other three chatted intermittently.

With Qin Yu's joking around, even Duan Lele relaxed.

Speaking of which, Duan Lele found it a bit strange. She had also acted with Shen Zhiyan before and always thought of him as gentle and polite. She hadn't expected that, in private interactions, he would have such a commanding presence.

No wonder only Jiang Jiang could match him and get along so well.

Jiang Tao swallowed the last bite of cake with a big "ah" and accidentally smeared a bit of cream on her cheek because the cake was too large.

Shen Zhiyan instinctively took a napkin from the box beside him and handed it to her. Jiang Tao naturally took it and wiped her cheek.

The whole exchange was so practiced it seemed like it had happened many times before.

【OMG! Did anyone else notice this detail?!】

【I saw it, I saw it! They're way too familiar with each other. How many times has this happened before?!】

【Brother Shen was chatting with Brother Qin and Sister Lele, but how did he even notice that Jiang Jiang had cream on her face?】

【CP fans are stunned. If it weren't for this moment, we wouldn't have discovered this sweet tidbit!】

But the people involved didn't even notice.

After filling her stomach a little, Jiang Tao suggested, "How about we go find Sister Sang and the others? We can discuss how to complete the upcoming tasks."

The other three all agreed.

Only Qiao Shishi was still struggling, "Everyone, you can't do this! This is against the rules!"

Jiang Tao asked, puzzled, "How are we breaking the rules?"

Qiao Shishi said, "In this episode, you all have broken up. How can you..."

Jiang Tao looked even more puzzled, "If we've broken up, does that mean we can't contact each other anymore?"

Qiao Shishi: "...Not necessarily."

"Exactly!" Jiang Tao glanced at Shen Zhiyan, "Besides, I never wanted to break up in the first place."

【!!!】

【OMG OMG OMG!! Is this a confession?! This is too sweet!! I'm shipping this so hard!】

【I! As a Ginger CP fan! Can die with a smile right now!!】

【Wuwuwu, my Jiang Jiang wife, you're too amazing! Officially envious of Brother Shen!】

【Though, sigh, looks like Brother Qin's destiny is forever being the third wheel!】

Shen Zhiyan's heart swelled with warmth from Jiang Tao's words, spinning euphorically in the clouds before settling back in his chest.

A faint blush spread across his earlobes.

He cleared his throat, covering his involuntarily smiling mouth with his hand, "Jiang Jiang is right, let's go."

Qin Yu grabbed Duan Lele and said gloomily, "They just walked off like that. Shouldn't we be angry?"

Duan Lele tactfully replied, "Maybe it's just you, Brother Qin. I'm all for Brother Shen and Jiang Jiang being together."

Qin Yu: "..."