Chapter 22: Since you're the Master Elder...

Jiang Tao, after only a couple of days of rest at home, received a new notification.

This variety show was called "Creative Chef Show," a live broadcast program focusing on creative cooking.

In each episode, the show invited two chefs to compete in a creative cooking challenge.

The competition rules were that the three guest judges on site would each give a keyword, and the chefs had to incorporate all three keywords into their dishes.

After tasting the dishes, the three guest judges would give their choices, and the chef with the most votes would win.

Since one of the regular guest judges had to undergo a minor surgery and would be absent this week, they needed someone to fill in.

It so happened that the producer, Director Peng, was a good friend of Director Zou Ming from "Our Village," who recommended Jiang Tao.

Jiang Tao was more than happy to participate in a food-related show.

"Creative Chef Show" was recorded in Haicheng.

As soon as Jiang Tao and Tongtong got off the plane, they could feel the humid air and the unique salty smell of a seaside city.

The program team sent two staff members to pick them up and take them to the hotel.

After resting for a night, they were taken to the studio for rehearsal the next day.

However, when the car drove into the studio area, it was blocked.

Outside the studio were many girls holding light boards and banners, with all sorts of support items, chanting slogans in unison.

Tongtong was startled: "Are there other celebrities coming today?"

The staff smiled wryly: "These are fans of today's competing chef, Si Mize."

Tongtong then explained to Jiang Tao who Si Mize was.

Si Mize was said to come from a family of chefs and had been learning to cook since childhood. His teachers were all famous chefs in China.

He himself was handsome, with excellent knife skills, and became famous a few years ago by participating in a cooking show, gaining countless fans.

Whenever he went out to record shows, his fans' support scenes were comparable to those of top celebrities.

Moreover, his fans were particularly crazy. It was said that during one show he participated in, an old artist criticized his dish, and his fans cyber-bullied the artist, even demanding an apology.

Although the matter eventually settled down, no one dared to say his cooking was bad on any show since.

Tongtong immediately reminded Jiang Tao: "Sis, when you're giving your comments later, make sure to be tactful. Don't offend people for no reason!"

Jiang Tao, enticed by the aroma of food wafting from the studio, didn't really pay attention to what Tongtong was saying and just nodded absentmindedly.

-

The other two guests on "Creative Chef Show" were Hai City host Hang Siqi and a familiar face, Fang Yiran, a member of the boy group who had participated in "Come Over Here!" with Jiang Tao.

Fang Yiran had been deeply impressed by Jiang Tao at that time.

Especially after Jiang Tao bit off a corner of the table, he started calling her "sis" enthusiastically.

Hang Siqi had a good temper, and the three got along very well.

Suddenly, there was a wave of screams from outside, startling everyone in the studio.