Chapter 109: He is her Allergen, She is his Painkiller...

"Teachers, level five pain is here!"

Shen Zhiyan's grip on the bed sheets tightened again, his knuckles faintly turning white. Cold sweat also began to bead on his forehead.

Qin Yu tried hard to hold back his tears and turned his head to see Shen Zhiyan gritting his teeth in pain.

"You... aren't you... not... in pain?"

Shen Zhiyan: "..."

Don't ask; just know that happiness turned to sorrow.

Jiang Tao, Sang Ling, and Duan Lele sat on the side, eating snacks while commenting on the endurance of the three men.

Duan Lele said, "I know Ziyu well; he could probably handle up to level seven. But Qin Ge's performance is unexpectedly good; I thought he wouldn't last past level five. Of course, the strongest should be Shen Ge. I think he could last up to level ten!"

Sang Ling added, "If you look closely at their expressions, Shen Ge might not show it outwardly, but his fingertips are slightly trembling, veins are popping on the back of his hands, and there's cold sweat on his forehead. These small details are like movie-level performances."

"Xu Ziyu, who does stage plays, has a stronger physical expression. Twisting himself into such an angle is not easy either."

After hearing this, Jiang Tao curiously asked, "What about Qin Yu?"

Sang Ling sneered, "He should just stick to music videos!"

Even though Qin Yu was already in so much pain that his soul seemed to be leaving his body, upon hearing Sang Ling's criticism, he stubbornly turned his head, "Sang... Ling, you're... too much..."

Sang Ling replied, "Ah, that expression of pain mixed with anger is quite on point!"

Qin Yu: "..."

Infuriating!

【Hahaha, Qin Ge is so miserable!】

【Our Sang Sang Jie truly deserves to be a movie queen; such observational skills, haha!】

【Am I the only one who noticed that when Jiang Jiang ran off, Shen Ge's face turned pale immediately? Turns out when she's around, he bears the pain willingly. The moment she leaves, the pain surges like a tidal wave... Ah! He loves her so much!】

【He is her allergen, she is his painkiller! What kind of divine love is this!】

【Totally shipping them!】

【Ginger CP strikes again, making all the singles suffer!】

In the end, Qin Yu couldn't bear it anymore and was the first to give up. As Duan Lele had guessed, Xu Ziyu also chose to quit at level seven, leaving only Shen Zhiyan.

Though Shen Zhiyan could barely hold on, his cheeks had started to pale, and cold sweat dripped down his face, gathering on the tip of his straight nose, about to fall.

He lifted his gaze to Jiang Tao, his lips letting out a few muffled groans unintentionally. His deep eyes, slightly unfocused due to the pain, carried a hint of inexplicable tenderness.

"Jiang Jiang..."

His voice was slightly hoarse, carrying a trace of unnoticeable grievance.

Jiang Tao's heart began to beat wildly again.

Could it be that she's craving meat again?

She touched her heart, silently reciting braised pork, stewed pig's trotters, sweet and sour ribs, grilled steak... but it was useless.