Chapter 149: The End.

--------------

I just checked, and it seems 149. Just need to sort the extras. 

--------------

The little house was encased in a glass dome, its walls made of various colored sugar, resembling colorful stained glass. The light passing through it also turned into a rainbow of colors. The exterior was decorated with cute fondant ornaments.

The roof was covered in a layer of cotton candy, looking light and fluffy. As for the furniture inside the house, everything was candy-themed: a gummy couch, a lollipop-shaped lamp, a table and bed made of chocolate, and even a photo of Jiang Tao made out of fondant resting on the bedside table.

【Oh my gosh! This is my childhood dream come true! Although I can't live in it or eat it, I still want to thank Jiang Jiang and Shen-ge for fulfilling my dream today!】

【This candy house is too romantic!!】

【I'm drowning in jealousy!!】

【Just saying, has the show considered releasing merchandise? Maybe smaller versions of the candy house? [rubbing hands.jpg]】

【Hard not to support this idea!!】

Jiang Tao was both surprised and overjoyed: "I never told you I wanted this!"

Shen Zhiyan smiled and shook his head. "You mentioned it once."

Jiang Tao suddenly remembered. There was a time when they were taking a walk, and she casually told Shen Zhiyan about it. She didn't expect him to remember it.

Shen Zhiyan had started preparing this candy house long ago. It wasn't until recently, when the factory in charge of its production informed him that the house was ready, that he came up with the idea of gifting it to Jiang Tao on the show and using this moment to propose.

To make it a surprise, he enlisted the help of Qiao Shishi and the other guests to keep Jiang Tao in the dark.

Shen Zhiyan extended his hand, and Jiang Tao placed hers into his palm.

Together, they walked toward the candy house.

Shen Zhiyan opened the door to the glass dome, and a wave of cool air rushed out. To ensure the candy house didn't melt, the inside was kept cold at all times.

Up close, the details of the house were even more apparent.

The house was much smaller than a normal-sized one. Even Jiang Tao had to bend down to enter, but this only made the house appear more adorable and intricate. Though the furniture inside was small, none of the details were overlooked. From the wood grain on the table to the little pom-poms on the blanket, everything looked incredibly lifelike.

Jiang Tao curiously picked up a flower from the vase, stuck out her tongue, and licked it. To her surprise, it tasted sweet.

It turned out even the flowers were fake and made from candy.

Like a child who had found a new toy, Jiang Tao completely forgot about everything else and played gleefully inside the candy house.

At first, Shen Zhiyan happily watched her play, but he hadn't expected her to play for so long without getting bored or any intention of leaving the house.

On any other day, Shen Zhiyan would've let her continue playing without interruption, but not today. He glanced at his watch—Qin Yu and the others should be almost ready. If they missed the timing, it would be troublesome.