Chapter 85: Completely Removing the Filter for Su Yingxue

The Yun Jian Charity Gala is an event founded by the influential figure behind the Yun Jian Club. It is held annually in mid-year, inviting celebrities from various fields such as culture, entertainment, and sports.

Unlike most galas that invite a large number of celebrities, the Yun Jian Charity Gala has a high threshold for celebrity invitations. This has become a litmus test for celebrities in the entertainment industry every year.

Especially this year, with the return of Qin Yu after a two-year hiatus, expectations are high. The appearance of two top male idols together has everyone anticipating the event.

As a result, this year's Yun Jian Charity Gala has garnered exceptional attention. Various true and false clues have emerged, and the new guests invited this year have sparked discussions and kept fans talking for a long time.

After receiving the invitation from Ji Qing's assistant, Su Yingxue couldn't wait to show it off on Weibo, receiving a flurry of compliments from her fans.

Fans commented:

【Congratulations, Sister! You've finally reaped the rewards of your hard work! [crying emojis]】

【No wonder it's you, Su Yingxue! You're making us fans proud!】

【Haha, some fans were so proud of their Best New Actor award. There are many Best New Actor winners, but only a few can attend the Yun Jian Charity Gala.】

The Taoties (fans of Jiang Tao) were happily eating melons (gossip) like everyone else. They hoped Jiang Tao could attend the Yun Jian Charity Gala too. However, rationally they knew that although Jiang Tao was popular this year, she was still a newcomer with few works, making an invitation unlikely.

Therefore, they gave up unrealistic expectations and turned to gossip about other stars. But, unexpectedly, they found themselves involved in the gossip.

The comment from Su Yingxue's fan clearly referred to Jiang Tao, but without mentioning her name, making it hard to refute. This infuriated the Taoties. What made it worse was that Su Yingxue herself liked the tweet, though she quickly unliked it, claiming it was a mistake.

The Taoties could no longer hold back.

【Just so you know, such invitations usually allow guests to bring a companion. The invitation inner page usually reads, 'Sincerely invite so-and-so and companion.' Your idol only posted the cover, not the inner page. It seems like she is just a companion. So don't brag about hard work or recognition, better praise your idol for holding onto those connections [dog emoji].】

【I was wondering how she got invited with such a short career and few works. Now I get it, thanks for the info!】

【Hahaha, exactly. If she was really invited, she would have shown the inner page ages ago. Posting just the cover means she is probably just a plus one.】

Now it was Su Yingxue's fans' turn to get angry. Many of them privately messaged her, asking her to post the inner page. Su Yingxue felt cornered. As the critic said, the inner page invited Ji Qing. If she posted it, her self-reliant and untainted image would collapse completely. She pretended not to see the messages and instructed her main fan leaders to control the narrative.

Despite the initial setbacks, with the main fans' lead, they quickly rebounded.

【No matter what, at least she can go. Your idol doesn't even get a chance to be a plus one.】

【Haha, watching Jiang Tao's fans jump around is so satisfying.】

The Taoties were fuming. At this moment, the industry insider suddenly tweeted: "Damn!! A friend told me Jiang Tao received three invitations!!"