Chapter 69

Chapter 69: Revenge Unsettled in the Variety Show, He Plans to Seek Retribution in Sports...

Qin Yu angrily returned backstage. His manager ran over with a woeful expression, "My brother! Why did you agree to another variety show so easily!"

The manager had carefully planned everything for Qin Yu, but Qin Yu insisted on participating in this variety show. After much effort, the manager managed to squeeze in one episode, only for Qin Yu to agree to another, and this time in front of the audience.

Qin Yu frowned, "I agreed to it. Aren't you happy that I'm working more?"

Manager: "..."

He weakly suggested, "Shall I move next Friday's new song recording to Wednesday?"

"No." Qin Yu coldly refused, "I have a painting exhibition to attend on Wednesday morning, and in the afternoon, my new car arrives. I need to test drive it, so I'm busy."

Manager: "Then... Tuesday?"

Qin Yu: "No, I've been working continuously on Sunday and Monday. I need to rest on Tuesday!"

Manager: "..."

He was on the verge of tears.

At times like this, he envied Du Chong from the same industry.

Look at Shen Zhiyan, also a top star, but known as the entertainment industry's famous workaholic, working all year round without rest. The comparison was heartbreaking.

At this moment, Jiang Tao and Tongtong passed by.

Tongtong said, "There are three appointments on Saturday. We have a commercial shoot on Sunday morning, and I've scheduled a new look at the studio for the afternoon. Then, two appointments on Monday morning. We need to rush to Jiangcheng in the afternoon for an evening interview, and on Tuesday, we'll shoot an all-sports promotional video..."

Jiang Tao was aggrieved, "Why so much work?"

Tongtong: "Be good, after we're done on Tuesday, we'll go for Big Plate Chicken and Hand Grasped Rice."

Jiang Tao: "Deal!!"

Qin Yu's manager: "..."

What a godlike artist!

So! Envious!

Qin Yu squinted at his manager and said, "I remember you mentioned this sports promotional video to me before?"

The manager said, "Yes, but I looked at the script. The physical demands are quite high, and I'm worried you..."

Qin Yu's expression turned dangerous, "Are you saying I can't do it?"

"No, no." The manager quickly explained, "I'm just worried you'll get too tired."

Qin Yu coldly said, "Book it!"

Jiang Tao, a girl, wasn't afraid. Was his stamina worse than a girl's?

If he couldn't get revenge in the variety show, he'd get it on the sports field!

The manager was shocked to see Qin Yu so motivated, filled with joy, "Alright, then we won't rest on Tuesday. We'll head straight to Jiangcheng..."

"How can that work?" Qin Yu frowned, "Move the rest day to Monday. Push all of Monday's activities and get me a fitness coach."

Manager: "!"

Qin Yu, you're unbelievable!

Qin Yu: "Is there a problem?"

The manager swallowed his grievances and forced out two words through gritted teeth, "No problem."

Weak, pitiful, and helpless.