Chapter 80: Female Lead Halo

Su Yingxue is a transmigrator.

She transmigrated into a sweet romance novel as the female lead. In the book, the originally sweet and adorable female lead saves the gloomy male lead, who has a physical disability. The male lead has exceptional musical talent and is a renowned musical genius in the industry, but because of his disability, he has always felt inferior. Later, with the female lead's encouragement, he gradually becomes confident and cheerful, and the two live happily ever after.

After transmigrating, Su Yingxue discovered that everything in this world revolved around her, and whatever she wanted, she would get.

This kind of life made her ecstatic.

In her childhood, out of curiosity, she went to see the male lead named Pei Hanyu in advance.

She comforted him according to the behavior of the female lead in the book, but unexpectedly, the young Pei Hanyu not only didn't develop feelings for her early, but also saw through her at a glance and called her hypocritical.

Su Yingxue was both angry and resentful.

But what terrified her more was that when Pei Hanyu disliked her, she not only lost her ability to get whatever she wanted but also started to experience bad luck.

Only then did she realize the seriousness of the situation.

She was absolutely unwilling to lose this kind of life she had now, and she wasn't sure if Pei Hanyu would fall for her as written in the book when they grew up. She didn't want to take that risk.

So she thought, if Pei Hanyu's dislike brought her bad luck, what if she disliked Pei Hanyu?

Things turned out just as she had guessed.

As long as she disliked Pei Hanyu, he would have bad luck, and many times it even endangered his life.

Only then was Su Yingxue satisfied.

After all, how could there be two main characters in one world?

She was the female lead of this world, and the world should revolve around her. Even the male lead should try to win her favor, not someone like Pei Hanyu who dared to dislike her.

The only pity was that each time danger struck, Pei Hanyu stubbornly survived.

But by this time, Su Yingxue had a new target.

That was Qin Yu.

Over the years, Su Yingxue used the female lead halo to become the campus goddess.

Since entering the entertainment industry, everything has gone smoothly.

Ji Qing spared no effort in helping her, Han Ziheng, the second-generation rich kid, was devoted and loyal to her, and her best friend was a top-tier socialite.

If anyone in the industry was better looking or more talented than her, she would use some small tricks, then act innocent and pitiful, and the other person would immediately be blacklisted or even driven out of the entertainment industry.

According to her plan, she would quickly become a sensation in the entertainment industry.

And the person she liked—Qin Yu—would be the male lead of this story. He was tall, handsome, and talented, originally a playboy, but after meeting her, he would completely reform.

From then on, she would have both fame and fortune, success in both love and career, and become the ultimate winner in life.

Originally, everything was indeed going that way.