Chapter 130: "Yes, I'm back."

Feng Xuan's words carried a massive amount of information, like dropping an atomic bomb out of nowhere.

Shen Zhiyan was stunned.

He always thought that the head of the Feng family was Jiang Jiang's friend. He never expected the two to actually be siblings.

Seeing the shock on his face, Jiang Tao felt a bit embarrassed, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hide it from you."

"It's okay."

Shen Zhiyan sighed in amusement and exasperation.

All this time, he had been jealous of his own brother-in-law.

【Did I hear that right? 'My family's business,' 'my own sister'?!】

【I just checked, and Keller is a part of the Feng family's business. Yes, it's that Feng family, the richest one. He previously used the alias Feng Xuan. I think the answer is quite obvious now!】

【Damn, I suddenly remembered, Qingli's Weibo mentioned a few days ago that a wealthy brother was willing to dress in women's clothing for his sister's sake on a show. Qingli is Jiang Jiang's stylist! How did I not think of this before?!】

【Awww, same here. I was crying in the comments back then, saying what a divine sibling relationship it was. Geez, the answer was right in front of me, and I had no clue!】

【Wait, wait, wait, wasn't Jiang Tao an orphan? How did she become the Feng family's child?!】

Feng Xuan also felt a bit of regret. He still considered himself the Phoenix and hadn't fully embraced his current identity. After dealing with Jiang Tao's identity issue, his entire focus was on the Immortal Lord. As for Keller's endorsement, he had just instructed the butler to handle it, not expecting it to stir up such a mess.

Once he accepted Jiang Tao as his sister, he felt sorry for her past experiences as Taotie. If he were misunderstood and insulted like this, he might actually swallow people in his fury. But he hadn't expected that even in this world, due to his negligence, she would face the same situation.

He looked at Jiang Tao worriedly, only to see her wink at him, reassuring him, "I'm fine."

Feng Xuan: Boohoo, my sister is too sweet.

Duan Lele and Sang Ling already knew Feng Xuan's identity and weren't surprised. Xu Ziyu saw his girlfriend's expression and remained calm as well.

Only Qin Yu stared at Feng Xuan in disbelief. "You... you're Feng..."

Feng Xuan nodded. "My real name is Feng Xuan."

The Feng family's head was very low-key, and few people knew his name. But as he calmly spoke those words, many people began to connect the dots to the seemingly impossible answer.

Sure enough, Feng Xuan soon continued, "Our family went through some turmoil in the past; my sister went missing, and the whole family was greatly affected. Our parents passed away early, partly due to this matter, but fortunately, I eventually found my sister."

"As for the details about us siblings, that's our family business, and I don't want to say more. But those who slander and defame her, I won't let them go. Just wait for the lawyer's letter."

The Feng family's legal team is known as an unbeatable legend. They handle even international cases with ease, let alone something this minor.

Almost immediately after Feng Xuan said this, the official Weibo account of Feng Corporation, marked with a blue tick, came out with a statement confirming everything he said and expressing their intention to pursue legal action against the trolls and detractors.