Chapter 59: I don't know which team will win, but Jiang Jiang definitely...

Since Jiang Tao didn't need to compete, she and Hang Siqi, who also wasn't competing, took on the role of hosts.

Jiang Tao somehow got hold of the lemon juice used for punishment earlier. While sipping it, she and Hang Siqi leisurely watched their teammates' match.

Because both she and Hang Siqi were absent, the bridge turned into a chaotic battle of rookies pecking at each other.

It was a close fight, with no clear winner in sight.

Hang Siqi jokingly asked Jiang Tao: "Jiang Jiang, want to predict which team will win this round?"

Jiang Tao decisively said: "Our team!"

"Oh? Why?"

Although Hang Siqi asked, he already had an answer in mind, preparing to praise the camaraderie among the "Heavenly Kitchen" actors.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Tao said: "Huang Hao said if we win, we'll have a feast to celebrate!"

"So if they can't win, I'll have to step in."

Hang Siqi: "?!!"

Even on the busy bridge, Huang Hao turned around and yelled: "Sister! Don't reveal our plan!!"

【Hahahahahaha, I knew it wasn't that simple!】

【Hao Ge, you little genius, you've got Sister Jiang wrapped around your finger, 23333】

【Host team: You promised not to use Jiang Jiang first! You liars!】

【Hahahahaha, it's not using her first, it's not using her at all, so it's not lying!】

【With Hao Ge's brain, it's a pity he's not a diplomat, hahaha】

The host team protested: "No way, if Jiang Jiang steps in, how can we fight! You're cheating!"

Huang Hao argued: "Jiang Jiang is part of our team, how is that cheating!"

Manman, hands on hips: "It's just a treat! Do you think we can't do that?"

"Jiang Jiang! Don't listen to Huang Hao's talk about a feast! No one knows Haicheng better than I do. After the show, I'll take you to eat our local specialties. I guarantee you've never had them before!"

Jiang Tao looked at Huang Hao and his team: "So... should I go over there first?"

Huang Hao: "!!!"

"Come back!"

【Hahahahaha, Hao Ge's cleverness backfired!】

【Jiang Jiang: It's not that I'm not loyal, it's just that their offer is too good!】

【Hahaha, I'm from Haicheng, I can confirm Manman is right. Our local specialties are hard to find for non-locals.】

【Friend from Haicheng, can you leave a contact? I also want to try the same food as Jiang Jiang!】

【My stomach hurts from laughing, this show hasn't stopped being hilarious all night, I love this goofy crew!】

【Hao Ge is on the verge of collapse, hahaha】

【Play a song for Hao Ge: Success and failure turn to nothing~】

【The green hills remain, how many times has the sunset been red~】

Seeing Jiang Tao actually walking towards the other side, Huang Hao panicked: "Jiang Jiang, I'll treat you twice!!"

Jiang Tao stopped.

Manman saw the goddess of victory slipping away midway and also panicked: "Jiang Jiang! I'll treat you three times, all meals tomorrow on me! Guaranteed no repeats!"