Chapter 99: In Our Country, Jealous Partners...

#Are CP Fans Nowadays Really This Intense?#

Li Siwan, with a pair of lifeless fish eyes, resignedly said, "If you want to laugh, just go ahead and laugh!"

Ever since her video hit the trending search, she knew she could never return to her carefree past. This world was too cruel to her, wuwuwu!!

Chu Ruoyu saw her cousin's utterly dejected look and couldn't help but laugh out loud. She decided, for the sake of her cousin's mental well-being, not to tell her that her mother had already shared the video in the family group chat.

After a while of wallowing in self-pity, Li Siwan suddenly realized something: "Cousin, you didn't come here just to laugh at me, did you?"

She didn't believe her cousin would have such a mischievous sense of humor.

Sure enough, Chu Ruoyu said, "We're shooting a mid-roll advertisement today. Do you want to come and watch?"

Li Siwan immediately sprang up.

Even if she had to endure social death, she still had to see her idol!!

She followed Chu Ruoyu to the ad shoot location.

Jiang Tao was still getting her makeup done, and only Shen Zhiyan and the director were discussing the shoot on set.

He stood out among the crowd, and Li Siwan spotted him almost instantly.

Her mood instantly became excited.

Even though she sometimes "climbed walls" (meaning to switch fandoms), this was her original love!!

She cupped her face, swooning for a while, and then saw Jiang Tao, wearing a dress and a sunhat, walk out.

Almost as soon as Jiang Tao stepped out, Shen Zhiyan seemed to sense her presence and looked over.

Having been in the Ginger CP group for so long, picking up on sweet moments had become second nature to Li Siwan.

Her internal radar immediately went off.

This was the beginning of a sweet moment!

Jiang Tao seemed a bit listless. Shen Zhiyan noticed this, said something to the director, and then walked over to the fridge. He took out a small bowl of freshly washed strawberries and handed it to Jiang Tao.

Sure enough, Jiang Tao instantly perked up.

After finishing the small bowl of strawberries, Jiang Tao, still wanting more, held the empty bowl and found Shen Zhiyan, seemingly indicating she wanted another bowl.

Shen Zhiyan shook his head coldly, "This is all there is, I gave you everything."

Jiang Tao didn't believe him, sniffing as she leaned closer to him.

Finally, Shen Zhiyan, unable to do anything, pressed his index finger against her forehead. Jiang Tao instinctively tilted her head back, slightly opening her mouth, and then a strawberry-shaped candy was placed into it.

"Alright, alright, there really isn't any more."

Jiang Tao sniffed and confirmed there wasn't any more, then ran off, proudly sucking on the candy.

Shen Zhiyan shook his head and chuckled softly.

Li Siwan watched, nearly wringing her clothes into a twisted mess!!

This was too sweet, wuwuwuwu~!

Her social death had been worth it—Ginger CP was real!!

Although Li Siwan was so excited she nearly fainted, she still had enough sense not to rush over and disturb their work.