Chapter 96

Chapter 96: This Kind of Tacit Understanding, This Kind of Heartfelt Connection! You...

After the three couples had all entered their cabins, the show released today's date task.

The three couples were to use their assigned modes of transportation to travel to their first date location—a romantic restaurant.

However, problems arose right from the start.

The scooter provided by the show could technically hold two people, but Qin Yu and Sang Ling's lack of coordination was so bad that after much struggling, they only managed to move one meter.

Seeing that the two were about to start arguing, the others quickly stepped in to mediate, ultimately deciding that Qin Yu and Sang Ling should ride in Duan Lele and Xu Ziyu's car, while Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan continued to ride the bicycle.

The show split the screen, showing both groups simultaneously, allowing the audience to watch both or choose one to focus on.

Duan Lele's group got into the car, with Xu Ziyu driving and Duan Lele in the front passenger seat, while Sang Ling and Qin Yu sat in the back.

The two of them were so displeased with each other that they refused to sit close together, each clinging to their respective door, leaving a gap wide enough to fit Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan between them.

【That visible disdain, hahaha】

【Am I the only one who actually likes this bickering couple? Qin Ge has been the source of all my joy today!】

【I was worried this show would be as cringe-worthy as other dating shows, but it's surprisingly pure and unpretentious.】

Duan Lele, concerned that Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan might face similar issues, leaned out the window and asked, "Jiang Jiang, Shen Ge, are you guys okay? Should Jiang Jiang join us in the car?"

Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan had already changed into casual clothes. Jiang Tao sat sideways on the bicycle's back seat, and Shen Zhiyan lightly pedaled the bike, which didn't even wobble as it smoothly started down the road.

Jiang Tao held onto the corner of Shen Zhiyan's shirt, her hair and his shirt hem fluttering in the wind, creating a picture-perfect moment.

Duan Lele: "..."

Sorry for interrupting.

【Wuwuwu, the bicycle is so romantic; for a moment, it felt like I was watching a school romance drama.】

【So envious~! I wish Shen Ge would give me a ride like that too!】

【Comparing them to Qin Ge and Sang Ling, the difference is immediately obvious.】

【I just hope Shen Ge can spare some time to teach Qin Erha a thing or two, to help him out.】

It didn't take long for all six to arrive at the restaurant.

The restaurant was adorably and romantically decorated, with three tables set up before them.

Each table had a plate of pasta, a bowl of cream of mushroom soup, and a steak, but the utensils were all a ridiculous one-meter long.

Qiao Shishi, smiling, explained, "This is your lunch for today. We've specially prepared a romantic Western meal, but the utensils are designed specifically for couples, so you won't be able to eat by yourself; you'll need to cooperate with your partner to finish the meal."

"The first couple to finish will receive a 1,000 yuan travel fund, which can be used as the couple's budget during the travel episode later. The second couple will receive 500 yuan, and the third couple will get 200 yuan."