Chapter 56: My daughter is the best in the world!

In the early morning, a post suddenly popped up on a gossip forum.

——Breaking news! An industry giant is making a comeback, shockingly as a supporting actor in a web drama for a young actress.

Just how big is this giant? He's won numerous Best Actor awards both domestically and internationally, to the point that he could be in film history textbooks. Even if you haven't seen his movies, you definitely know his name. When he announced his retirement back then, it even crashed Weibo.

As for the young actress, she used to act with pouty lips and wide eyes, but recently she gained popularity through variety shows. Her resources are so astonishingly good that it's hard to say

what her background is (lol).

Anyway, the official Weibo should release the makeup photos in a few days, so you can make your own judgment then.

As soon as this post came out, it immediately attracted many late-night gossip enthusiasts.

【Holy crap!! I think I figured it out!】

【Me too, the giant is FYF, and the young actress is JT, right!】

【I figured the young actress is Jiang Tao, but who is the giant! Can we stop using abbreviations! I'm as anxious as a weasel in a melon field!】

【The giant is Fu Yanfei! How could you not guess that?!】

【Damn!!! Is it true! My idol is making a comeback?!】

【Is this gossip legit?? My idol making a comeback just to act in a web drama?! What kind of international joke is this!】

【Stop discussing Fu Yanfei! Isn't anyone curious how Jiang Tao got such good resources? Even the top actors and actresses wouldn't dare to make Fu Yanfei play a supporting role, right?】

【It must be fake! I don't believe it!】

【If it's true, I think Weibo is going to explode again.】

And then, Weibo did explode.

#Fu Yanfei web drama#

#Fu Yanfei in "Tianmu" as Zhou Huaiping#

#Fu Yanfei Jiang Tao#

"Tianmu," a small web drama, had less than ten comments on its official Weibo posts before, but now the reading volume directly broke a hundred million.

The official Weibo didn't play any suspense games.

It directly released the makeup photos of the male and female leads.

Both were dressed in police uniforms, one charming and cute, the other steady and experienced. If you didn't consider their star status, just by looking at the makeup photos, they indeed looked somewhat like a father and daughter.

Both Jiang Tao and Fu Yanfei reposted this Weibo, confirming the matter.

Afterwards, more and more people revealed information.

The "Tianmu" crew had been filming for nearly half a month. This was Director Bai Kou's first drama, and the investment was not significant. It was just an ordinary web drama in terms of scale, not something that seemed to match Fu Yanfei's status.

For a time, various conspiracies were flying around.

Although the crew's official Weibo responded quickly, stating that everything was done through formal channels and that the script had moved Fu Yanfei, netizens were even more skeptical.

Some even specifically found the filing records of "Tianmu," and the script synopsis didn't seem particularly novel.

Given Fu Yanfei's status in the industry, there could be over a hundred scripts like this offered to him each year.