Chapter 38: Whether it's a person or an animal, running away

According to the rules of the team events in "New Star Sports Games."

  The winning two teams determine the gold and silver medals based on the time used, while the losing two teams also decide the bronze medal based on the time used.

  Unless two teams have the same score, then there will be an extra round.

  The scores of both the red and blue teams surpassed the yellow team.

  Therefore, the blue team naturally won the gold medal.

  But since the yellow team was the winning team, they surprisingly took the silver medal, while the red team could only settle for the bronze.

  The red team was almost furious.

  Originally, they chose the blue team for safety, thinking that even if they underperformed, they could still get a silver medal. Who would have thought that they would flip the car?

  The blue team's victory was unexpected for everyone.

  Not to mention the audience and other athletes on the scene, even the blue team themselves hadn't realized it.

  "We... won?"

  "Yes, we won! Wuwuwu..."

  "Mom, I actually won a championship in a sports competition! Mom, did you see that!!"

  The blue team members were crying and laughing, covered in sweat and mud, but they didn't mind at all, supporting each other as they walked towards the podium.

  The red and yellow teams were already in position.

  The yellow team, relying on that silver medal, successfully overtook the green team and won the third place, and they were very satisfied.

  When the blue team came over, they shook hands with each of them, and Tang Yuxia even ran down to hug Jiang Tao: "Jiang Jiang, you're amazing!"

  Jiang Tao patted her hair: "You're amazing too!"

  【Wuwuwu, Jiang Jiang is so affectionate!! My Jiang Tang CP!!!】

  【The yellow team is so cute, hahaha, with a face full of the joy of picking up a leak】

  【The yellow team still has a good sportsmanship, very gentlemanly whether they win or lose, the red team looks like sore losers】

  【It's not the red team's fault, who could have thought the blue team would perform so extraordinarily in the end】

  【But it was their own choice, picking the soft persimmon to squeeze, now being overtaken is their own doing】

  The red team members were all unwilling, but that's how sports are, losing is losing, winning is winning.

  They could only watch the blue team members climb the highest podium they had dreamed of.

  However, all the blue team members squeezed onto the champion podium but tacitly gave the center position to Jiang Tao.

  This time the award presenter was Ling Shuangwei. She came out with a big smile.

  After awarding the prizes to the three teams, she said with a microphone: "My task this time is not only to present awards but also to announce an important thing."

  "That is to announce the spokesperson for our HONOUR sports next year."

  All the players were in an uproar.