Extra 7

S University Library.

Li Siwan was scratching her head while working on her homework.

Back then, she didn't learn her lesson. On the night Shen Zhiyan proposed to Jiang Tao, she made a bold statement in the Ginger CP group chat. She declared that if they got married, she would turn off her phone and focus on studying for exams, aiming to be in the top 100 of her school. And if they had a baby, she would fight to get into S University!

Two months later, Ginger CP quickly announced their wedding.

That night, the entire Ginger CP group chat @-ed her, eagerly waiting for her end-of-term report card.

The group chat's record, both silly and inspirational, went viral along with the couple's wedding news.

Li Siwan, holding her phone, tablet, and various fangirling materials in her room, felt both happy and sad.

The next day, burdened with everyone's expectations, she began to bury herself in books.

Li Siwan's grades weren't bad to begin with, and after some intense studying, she finally made it into the top 100 at her school during her third year of junior high. With this score, she was admitted to S University's affiliated high school. To think, her previous grades were far from reaching the standard of this top-tier school.

She was so excited that she partied with all her friends all night.

The next morning, she woke up with a throbbing headache, only to see her mother lovingly hand her a glass of lemon water. "Our baby is so ambitious! Don't worry, if you want to get into S University, your mother will fully support you!"

Li Siwan was utterly confused. "Who said I want to get into S University?"

Her mother placed a phone in front of her.

Li Siwan looked at the familiar yet strange Weibo trending page, and her heart skipped a beat.

No... it couldn't be.

#1 on the Weibo trending page: #Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan Planning for a Baby#

It turned out that Jiang Tao, during an interview, mentioned that after finishing her current film, she planned to take a break and have a baby.

And right behind that news was Li Siwan, trending for the third time.

Not only that, her Weibo was flooded with messages asking for blessings on love.

[Pea Goddess, please bless my CP to have a happy ending.]

[Pea Goddess, can you bless me to catch my crush?]

[I heard leaving a comment under this post will help you find a partner??]

Li Siwan: "???"

What happened to entertainment news quickly getting replaced? Why are you still digging up and flogging a tweet from so many years ago!! Are there no new gossip topics?

At that moment, she noticed multiple private messages on QQ.

She opened them.

[Pea Darling, my sister graduated from S University, and here are her study materials for you. Keep going!]

[Pea, my entire family consists of teachers—ranging from senior to special-grade teachers. If you're weak in any subject, feel free to ask us for tutoring. Since you worked so hard to bring us the little baby news, all tutoring is free!]

[Pea, I just bought you a set of practice books. Where's your address? I'll mail them to you.]

...

Li Siwan looked at all these private messages and felt numb.