Chapter 55

Chapter 55: From Frugality to Extravagance is Easy, but from Extravagance to Frugality is Hard

In the blink of an eye, "Skylight" had been filming for over twenty days.

Jiang Tao had gradually adapted to the rhythm of the crew.

Every day she would wake up, put on makeup, act, and eat ice cream (not really).

Fu Yanfei's emotions were rich, and with the character Zhou Huaiping being cold on the outside but warm on the inside, burying all his love for his daughter deep in his heart, this kind of suppression made his emotions deeper and more profound.

For Jiang Tao, it tasted even better.

Moreover, Fu Yanfei was different from Shen Zhiyan.

Shen Zhiyan's emotions were controlled, always visible but never accessible to Jiang Tao.

Stingy to the extreme!!

Fu Yanfei, however, was different.

Every time they finished a scene together, Jiang Tao could eat her fill.

But it was easy to go from frugality to extravagance, and hard to go from extravagance to frugality.

If there was a day without a scene with Fu Yanfei, Jiang Tao would feel very low that day.

As long as there was a scene with Fu Yanfei, even if she could rest, she would move a chair to the side and wait.

After Fu Yanfei finished a scene, she would be the first to rush up and hand him a water cup. If Fu Yanfei caught a cold, she would be more worried than his assistant.

Fu Yanfei had many fans and admirers.

In the past, when filming, there were also actors from the same crew who expressed their admiration for him.

But few could do what Jiang Tao did.

Fu Yanfei was inevitably moved by her.

When he had free time, he would give Jiang Tao acting tips, knowing she loved to eat, and would even have his assistant buy food for her.

The two not only played father and daughter in the drama, but also gradually developed a bit of a father-daughter relationship outside of it.

Fu Yanfei's wife had passed away early, leaving no children, and he never had the intention to remarry, living alone to this day.

Suddenly having a sweet and obedient daughter felt quite nice.

It's just that sometimes the way this daughter looked at him was too fervent, making him a bit uncomfortable.

This day, after Fu Yanfei finished his scenes, he returned to the hotel to rest.

As soon as he changed his clothes, he received a call from his agent.

"Teacher Fu, I heard from Dr. Zeng that you haven't contacted him in a long time. How are you doing now?!"

Fu Yanfei was momentarily stunned.

Dr. Zeng was his psychologist. Whenever he had difficulty getting out of character, he would contact him for emotional guidance, and in severe cases, Dr. Zeng would even stay with the crew.

But for this film, he hadn't had any trouble getting out of character. It had been almost a month, and he hadn't contacted Dr. Zeng even once.

The agent, hearing no response from his end, panicked: "Teacher Fu, are you alright?! Should I bring Dr. Zeng over by plane tonight?!"