Chapter 114: No Emotional Attachment. No Desires. This Is...

Thanks to everyone's efforts, the six of them eventually completed all the challenge tasks, fulfilling all the children's wishes.

When Qiao Shishi announced the end of the challenges, the parents collapsed on the ground in exhaustion.

Meanwhile, inside the house, all the children had woken up one after another. With the help of the staff, they changed their clothes, rubbed their eyes, and came out looking for their moms and dads.

As soon as Xiaolingdang walked out of her room, she saw Duan Lele and Xu Ziyu dressed in emperor and empress outfits, and her eyes lit up.

In their hands, they held the princess dress prepared for her.

Seeing the beautiful princess dress, Xiaolingdang jumped up in excitement, but soon, she spotted Qin Yu, wearing the witch costume, sitting gloomily off to the side.

"Mommy, Daddy, it's the wicked witch!"

Qin Yu: "..."

His already depressed mood took another hit.

Just then, Sang Ling, dressed as a hunter, came out.

"Princess Lingdang, don't be afraid! I'm here to shoot the witch for you!"

With that, she aimed her toy arrow at Qin Yu and shot.

The rubber-tipped arrow hit Qin Yu with a soft thud and fell to the ground.

Xiaolingdang clapped her hands, "Hunter of the Moon is awesome! But why didn't the witch fall down?"

Sang Ling quickly signaled to Qin Yu, "Witch, you've been hit! Fall down quickly."

Qin Yu: "..."

Under Xiaolingdang's expectant gaze, he reluctantly fell to the ground, exclaiming, "Ah, I'm dead."

【Hahahahaha, Brother Qin's acting is unbearably bad.】

【You can see the half-heartedness with the naked eye, 23333】

【No wonder Sister Sang didn't want to be the witch; the witch's role is too miserable!】

Seeing the witch fall, Xiaolingdang ran over to Jiang Tao and Shen Zhiyan.

"Are you the Fairy of Light and the Dark Elf?"

Faced with such a second-rate and socially embarrassing title...

Shen Zhiyan demonstrated his superb acting skills as an actor, showing no discomfort and remaining completely in character.

On the other side, Jiang Tao was still secretly reading the script and setting notes.

But before she could finish, Xiaolingdang had already turned her head, "Fairy of Light, why are you with the Dark Elf? Aren't you supposed to quarrel every time you meet?"

Jiang Tao was confused: Was there such a setting?!

Shen Zhiyan calmly replied, "Because we just teamed up to fight the witch, so we're temporarily at peace."

"Oh, I see." Xiaolingdang said seriously, "Then you must be good friends. If you argue next time, go and fight the witch again."

Qin Yu: "..."

Does the witch have no rights?!

【Hahahahaha, the witch is too pitiful!! Confirmed as a CP tool!】

【Wuwuwu, so jealous of Xiaolingdang, having so many great actors play role-playing with her—this would make so many people jealous!】