Extra 4

Tuan Tuan told him everything, and with her burden lifted, she slept soundly.

But Wen Ze, on the other hand, couldn't sleep.

He tossed and turned in bed for a long time, processing all the things Tuan Tuan had told him.

It wasn't until much later that he finally dozed off.

In the middle of the night, he had a dream. In it, he was trying to cook for Tuan Tuan, but no matter what, he couldn't get it right. Tuan Tuan's eyes glowed green from hunger: "Brother, I'm really hungry. How about... I just eat you instead?"

With that, Tuan Tuan's body split in the middle, revealing a huge mouth that lunged toward him.

Wen Ze woke up with a start, sitting up in bed drenched in sweat, panting heavily.

He looked at the clock—it was only 7 a.m.

The terror from the dream still lingered in his mind, and there was no way he could go back to sleep. He decided to get up.

After washing up, he headed to the guest room. Tuan Tuan was still asleep, her little mouth moving as if she was dreaming about eating something.

By the bed, a small nest had been made from old clothes, and the two three-legged golden crows were sprawled out, their limbs splayed in every direction. With every breath, tiny sparks would fly out, but fortunately, Tuan Tuan had covered them with a little dome she pulled from her bag, preventing any risk of a fire.

Wen Ze sighed deeply, still shaken.

Who could have imagined that such an adorable Tuan Tuan was, in reality, a terrifying mythical creature, a Taotie!

He quietly closed the door.

After freshening up, he ordered takeout. Considering Tuan Tuan's enormous appetite, he ordered double the portions. But as he placed the order, he noticed the snacks they'd bought from the supermarket yesterday—now, only the wrappers remained.

Wen Ze paused for a moment, then silently opened his phone and ordered even more takeout.

About half an hour later, the deliveries started arriving one after the other.

Wen Ze lined up the takeout boxes neatly.

Tuan Tuan, drawn by the delicious smell, rubbed her sleepy eyes and walked into the living room. The horns on her head had already retracted, and her hair was a mess. Her voice was soft and a bit groggy.

"Brother."

Wen Ze tried his best to maintain a calm tone.

"Go wash up, and we'll eat afterward."

"Okay!" Tuan Tuan dragged her little stool to the bathroom.

But just as she reached the door, she turned her head and said, "Brother, I like you the most~"

Her pale, soft face was beaming with a sweet smile, filled with trust and reliance on Wen Ze.

Wen Ze's heart melted instantly.

After Tuan Tuan washed up and returned to the living room, she saw the lavish breakfast spread and began showering Wen Ze with compliments.

Wen Ze: How could such an adorable little sister ever want to eat him?

Dreams must always be the opposite of reality.

Just as the two were happily eating breakfast, there was suddenly a harsh screeching sound from the guest room.