Chapter 118: As a Former Ingredient, He Understands Better Than Anyone

Feng Xuan was somewhat familiar with that small world; it was a story about a powerful female lead. However, based on his understanding of the Immortal Lord, it should have originally been a pure love story. It was likely that when the Immortal Lord's soul entered it, some changes occurred, altering the entire course of the story.

Originally, he could see the content of these small worlds, but ever since the Immortal Lord's consciousness awakened, it naturally shielded this world. Unless he entered with his divine soul, he could see nothing.

So, after much hesitation, Feng Xuan finally made up his mind to enter that small world.

He carefully chose an identity for himself and sent a strand of his divine soul into it.

When he anxiously opened his eyes, he found that the scene before him was not the desolate, corpse-strewn landscape he had imagined but rather excessively peaceful.

He could even faintly smell the aroma of food.

A man who looked like a butler stood before him and respectfully asked, "Sir, would you like me to serve your meal now?"

Feng Xuan looked around the luxuriously decorated room. Indeed, he had arranged for himself the identity of the richest man in this world. It seemed that the richest man was still the richest man and had not been eaten by the Taotie.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

He decided to get accustomed to his identity first before searching for the Immortal Lord and the Taotie.

The butler swiftly served him the dishes.

He comfortably leaned back on the sofa, gently swirling the red wine in his glass, took a leisurely sip, and then casually turned on the TV.

The television was airing a commercial.

"Love Chocolate, just one bite and it's all gone~"

Feng Xuan: "Pfft—"

He looked incredulously at the sweetly smiling girl on the screen, rubbed his eyes, and confirmed it was Jiang Tao!

But she was shooting a commercial!

And it was a food commercial?!!

Feng Xuan hurriedly called the butler over, "She, she, who is she?!"

The butler glanced at the TV and replied, "Her name is Jiang Tao. She's a very popular artist recently."

Feng Xuan: "Artist?!"

The butler, showing his professionalism, asked, "Would you like me to get her information for you?"

Feng Xuan slowly calmed down, "Yes, bring it over."

The butler was quick, and a few hours later, he brought Jiang Tao's information to Feng Xuan.

Feng Xuan examined it carefully, and the more he read, the more convinced he became—this was definitely the Taotie!

But, despite being starved in the sealed land for so many years, why, after escaping, didn't she go on a binge eating spree? Instead, she honestly became an artist, earning money to buy food!

Before this, he wouldn't have even dared to imagine such a thing.

Now that he had no clues about the Immortal Lord, he thought he might as well check on the Taotie first.

After all, the information he had was just on paper; he needed to see the actual situation for himself.

Learning about Jiang Tao's recent schedule from the butler, he set off.