Chapter 110: Brother is Pregnant, Can't Drink Strong Tea

After the third episode of Love in Progress ended, Shen Zhiyan fled in a hurry without even changing his clothes.

For the first time, he doubted his self-control this much. But Jiang Jiang still hadn't fully understood her own feelings, and he didn't want to take advantage of her and make her regret it later.

When the time comes and their relationship has naturally progressed, he would make sure she got to enjoy that kind of "meat" to her heart's content—until she cried.

Jiang Tao watched Shen Zhiyan's retreating back, feeling a bit frustrated. Today, Shen Zhiyan was particularly stingy. Was it because that kind of meat was exceptionally precious?

Ugh, this just made her want it even more!

Tongtong came to pick up Jiang Tao for dinner.

However, unlike usual, where Jiang Tao would eat with great enthusiasm, today she seemed preoccupied and wasn't very motivated to eat.

She only ate five portions of steak.

This had never happened before.

Tongtong panicked, "Sis, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

Jiang Tao sighed and asked, "Tongtong, if there's something I really want to eat, but I can't get it, what should I do?"

Tongtong replied, "Buy it with money?"

Jiang Tao thought about it. She had considered this before and even sent Shen Zhiyan a message on WeChat.

But he only replied with an exasperated emoji, followed by two blunt words: "Not for sale."

She shook her head at Tongtong, "He won't sell it."

"He?" Tongtong was a bit confused. Could it be some top-tier ingredient someone was hoarding? That would be troublesome.

If it were someone else, she'd just advise Jiang Tao to give up, but knowing how much Jiang Tao loves food, that was obviously not going to work.

Tongtong scratched her head, "Well, see what he might want, and see if we can trade something with him?"

"Oh, by the way, I haven't asked, who is this person?"

Jiang Tao replied, "Shen Zhiyan."

Tongtong: "...Shen Ge?"

That made it even trickier. Shen Zhiyan, being a top-tier film emperor, didn't seem to lack anything.

But then she thought about it; Shen Zhiyan had such a good temper, seemed to have feelings for Jiang Tao, and was so generous when treating Jiang Tao to meals. It was just a bit of food; it shouldn't be a big deal...

She asked, "How did you talk to him?"

Jiang Tao said, "I just told him, my tone was very nice. I didn't even threaten him! I even used the coquettish method that Lele taught me, but it didn't work!"

Tongtong: "..."

That doesn't make sense!

She hesitated and asked, "Did you make Shen Ge angry?"

After all, with Jiang Tao's personality—being naive, to put it nicely, or offending people without realizing it, to put it bluntly—maybe she did something that touched Shen Zhiyan's nerves?

Faced with Tongtong's inquiry, Jiang Tao started thinking very seriously.

"I didn't let him eat any snacks."

"..."

"I sang to him."

"...!"

"I even kissed him."