Chapter 94: Compatibility

Love in Progress is a celebrity dating reality show launched by Sweet Orange Network.

Since the guests include two top-tier male gods, Shen Zhiyan and Qin Yu, along with the rising star Jiang Tao and the award-winning actress Sang Ling, the show has garnered immense attention from the very beginning of its promotion.

Some even started a betting pool on Weibo, guessing which pair would emerge as a couple in the first episode.

【I hope Jiang Jiang and Shen Ge end up together!! Ginger is real! Sheng Jiang (Shen + Jiang) is real too!!!】

【Hasn't anyone watched Qin Ge's new song *刺* (刺 means "Thorn") music video?? The assassin and the gentleman are also great together!! I'm writing in blood to make them a couple, please fulfill my dream!】

【Ahhh! Isn't Sister Sang and Qin Ge a perfect match?! My imperial Qin Emperor and the proud, protective Sang Empress deserve the spotlight, don't they?!】

【I didn't expect anyone to still remember the crime scene sisters. Ahem, let me just sneak in a little comment: Sesame Tangyuan Le Fei (Sang Ling's character in Crime Scene) and the group's bully Erha Qin Emperor (Qin Yu's character in Crime Scene) also make a good match...】

【Hahaha, you guys are too much! What's with the green clouds, the group's bully Erha? Have you ever considered Qin Ge's feelings?】

【Let me rule out one pair for you: our Le Le Jie is definitely paired with Xu Ziyu.】

Duan Lele and her boyfriend Xu Ziyu got out of the car and headed toward Tianhe Building.

Before the recording started, all the guests and the director team had to have a short meeting to communicate the process and record some indoor interviews in advance.

Duan Lele and Xu Ziyu were college classmates who started dating in university.

After graduation, both stayed in Jing City and began their acting careers. However, Duan Lele was luckier; her second role gained some recognition, and she gradually rose to become a second-tier actress.

But this didn't affect their relationship. Xu Ziyu never asked his now-famous girlfriend to help him get resources. Instead, he continued to take small, unknown roles in various films and focused on acting in theater. Over the years, he became a somewhat well-known theater actor.

For the sake of Duan Lele's career, they kept their relationship private for years.

Later, when their careers stabilized, they didn't deliberately go public but stopped hiding it. Some of Duan Lele's old fans slowly accepted Xu Ziyu as her "brother-in-law."

Now, the two are considering marriage, wanting to give each other a formal identity and family, so they decided to make their relationship public through this show.

Xu Ziyu's looks aren't strikingly handsome, but he has a very comforting and approachable appearance.

His temper is also very good. Compared to the slightly impatient Duan Lele, he is much more composed and handles matters gracefully, never feeling inferior or jealous of the other two male guests' higher status.

Sang Ling, Duan Lele, and Jiang Tao became good friends while filming Crime Scene.

But everyone was busy before, so they hadn't had many chances to hang out. Once they met up, they excitedly chatted nonstop, and Duan Lele instantly forgot about her boyfriend.

Jiang Tao curiously watched her and Xu Ziyu.

Both of them had a sweet scent about them. For some reason, she felt that this scent was somewhat similar to what she had tasted from Shen Zhiyan before.