Chapter 8: I heard it, it's food delivered to my door...

The next day, after everyone finished breakfast, Director Zou announced the tasks for the day.

Planting trees, fetching water, and repairing roads.

Having learned from the painful experience of the previous day, the guests were much more cautious and did not make decisions lightly.

Director Zou said, "Today, the order in which you complete the tasks will determine your dinner choices. Dinner is divided into three levels: high, middle, and low."

"I'll give you a hint: the high level is a luxurious feast!"

Hearing the words "luxurious feast," Jiang Tao couldn't sit still.

"Then let's hurry and get started!"

"No rush," Director Zou said. "We need to split into groups first."

"To avoid the situation we had yesterday, where everyone piled into one task, today each task will have only two slots, first come, first served."

"To be fair, let's decide by rock-paper-scissors!"

Jiang Tao never expected that after years of roaming the world, she would lose to something like rock-paper-scissors.

She and Tang Yuxia were forced to choose road repair.

Tang Yuxia was still angry about Jiang Tao's actions yesterday, and last night, while chatting with Le Hui, Le Hui told her a lot of dirt on Jiang Tao.

Having trained abroad, Tang Yuxia wasn't very familiar with the domestic entertainment industry and was surprised to learn what kind of person Jiang Tao was, which made her impression of her even worse. She didn't speak to her at all on the way and remained very cold.

However, Jiang Tao's mind was entirely occupied with thoughts of the luxurious feast in the evening and didn't care about her at all.

Tang Yuxia fumed for a long time but didn't even get a glance from Jiang Tao, making her even more frustrated.

When they arrived, the production team handed out safety helmets, masks, and gloves. Their task was to transport sand and mud.

Tang Yuxia frowned instinctively at the sight of the dirty wheelbarrow and the muddy work clothes.

But Jiang Tao had already quickly changed into her work clothes and began loading sand and mud onto the wheelbarrow.

One bag, two bags, three bags...

Soon, the wheelbarrow was piled high with cement bags, reaching up to her waist.

A worker nearby kindly advised, "Young lady, these are very heavy. Don't carry so many at once."

"No worries, I can handle it."

As Jiang Tao spoke, she easily lifted the wheelbarrow and jogged away, as if she were carrying a load of cotton.

The workers were stunned.

They had thought she was a delicate, pretty girl, but she worked like a strong man.

Seeing Jiang Tao already working, Tang Yuxia, despite her reluctance, didn't want to be outdone, so she grudgingly changed into her work clothes.

She saw Jiang Tao effortlessly carrying a load of cement and thought it must be easy, but after struggling for a long time, the cement bag didn't budge.

Meanwhile, Jiang Tao had already returned for her second trip.

Tang Yuxia: "......"

Is she even human?!