Chapter 30: A Primal Desire From Her Eyes...

The next day during filming, Shao Zemo looked a bit listless.

Out of concern for his actor, Zhou Zhilan asked him, "Zemo, didn't you sleep well last night?"

Shao Zemo hesitated.

Zhou Zhilan seemed to remember something and suddenly realized, "Did you treat Xiao Jiang to dinner yesterday?"

Shao Zemo let out a heavy sigh.

Zhou Zhilan patted him on the shoulder, understanding his plight as someone who had been there.

"Some things you just have to get used to." But what could he do?

After all, even the investors hadn't complained, and they were also taking advantage of the crew's resources.

Zhou Zhilan glanced over at Shen Zhiyan, who followed Jiang Tao around, never working but always on time to get his meal box.

He angrily pounded the table: "Can some producer manage him, please!!!"

Seeing Zhou Zhilan in the same boat, Shao Zemo felt a bit better.

"Director Zhou, it's not really the money that bothers me."

"It's mainly that Sister Jiang's eating style is so fierce. I had nightmares all night, dreaming that I turned into a crayfish, and Sister Jiang was chasing me the whole time!! She even tore off my pincers to eat. It was terrifying, boohoohoo..."

Zhou Zhilan: "......"

Shao Zemo was distressed.

He originally wanted to use the dinner to get closer to Jiang Tao and make her less intimidating during filming.

Now it was worse.

He was even more scared.

Fortunately, the upcoming scenes didn't require him to be brave.

And after being scared so much, he developed a bit of immunity.

While filming the scenes where he and supporting characters were running away, the supporting characters trembled in fear, but he could still hold on a bit.

This unexpectedly aligned with Xie Wuyan's state of mind.

As for Jiang Tao, she found the recent scenes quite comfortable to film.

She just needed to act naturally, scare people, and watch the actors scream and scatter.

Sometimes she even encountered a few who provided deliciously frightened emotions.

However, for Jiang Tao, this was the most food she had ever had, making her a bit picky. She didn't quite enjoy it.

Her pickiness wasn't a problem.

The food providers were the ones who suffered.

They lived in constant fear and had even silently created a "Survival Check-In Group."

【Check-in, survived another day】

【Check-in +1, it's too hard, when will this end】

【Check-in! Finally got my meal box, haha, no more fear! Brothers, I'm leaving first!】

【Whoa! So envious!】

【I used to be happy that my character lived longer and had more screen time, now I regret it】

【Check-in, my scenes are almost over, I'll soon escape this suffering, hahaha】

【Poor Shao, we are all destined to die, but only Shao has to live till the end, sigh】