Chapter 144: She Knows Him Even Better Than He Imagined

The third round of the mission involved all the participants, divided into two teams: the male contestants and the female contestants. Both teams would rise or fall together—if one suffers, all suffer.

Each team would have a "King" or "Queen." The goal was to identify the King or Queen of the opposing team.

In each round, the teams would take turns asking questions, with a designated person answering. The answers could only be "yes" or "no," and no person could be asked twice. The King or Queen could not lie, but other contestants could either lie or tell the truth.

After each round of questioning, teams could choose to guess the identity of the opposing team's King or Queen. Each team only had one chance to guess, and whichever team guessed correctly would win. If both teams guessed correctly at the same time, it would be a tie.

Once Qiao Shishi announced the rules, the two teams began discussing strategies.

Viewers also began expressing their thoughts in the bullet comments.

【This game is going to be tricky. You've got to be really clever to figure out who's lying and who's not!】

【I feel like Jiang Jiang is going to be really good at this. She's so sharp!】

【I'm rooting for Shen Ge's team! Come on, they've got to win this round!】

As the two teams huddled together to discuss their tactics, everyone was fully immersed in the game, trying to figure out the best way to win.

Shen Zhiyan glanced over at Jiang Tao, who was discussing something intensely with her teammates, and smiled to himself. This game might just turn out to be more interesting than he thought.

【With Shen Ge on the guys' team, they probably have a higher chance of winning, right?】

【If it's something athletic, though, the girls have Jiang Jiang, so they might have the advantage!】

【Am I the only one who thinks Shen Ge is the brains, and Jiang Jiang is the muscle? Sheng Jiang CP is really a power duo!】

【But what if, because of Shen Ge, the girls lose? Will Jiang Jiang get mad and punish him?】

【What kind of punishment are we talking about here, sis? dog head emoji】

On the guys' side, Qin Yu slapped Shen Zhiyan's shoulder confidently, "Brother, we're counting on you this round!"

Shen Zhiyan sighed, "Going up against Jiang Jiang, we don't stand much of a chance."

Qin Yu was surprised, "No way, are you already under the wife's thumb and you're not even married yet??"

Shen Zhiyan knew he misunderstood, but didn't know how to explain. Jiang Tao had a sharp intuition for emotions, and lies, which naturally cause emotional fluctuations, were something she could easily see through.

Everyone else might think this game was tailored for him, but only he knew that it was actually Jiang Tao's home turf.

However, Shen Zhiyan didn't intend to give up so easily. If it was just him, he'd probably just go with the flow, but now he was carrying the weight of the whole team's victory. This wasn't just about him anymore.

Even if winning was tough, he had to give it his all.

Seeing everyone waiting for him to come up with a plan, Shen Zhiyan looked at everyone present and slowly said, "My suggestion is that I should be the King."

Everyone was stunned.

The King was the most dangerous position. The opposing team could easily target him in the first round, and if anything went wrong, they could immediately lock him down.