Chapter 331: Saint

"Madam." Gu Wu saluted when he saw Li Mumu.

  "I just came back and called you here before I had time to rest." Li Mumu felt a little embarrassed, "I'm really sorry."

  On the other hand, Gu Wu was really terrified. How could the master apologize to them?

  "Madam's condition is serious. I want to complete what you asked me to do as soon as possible." Gu Wu clasped his fists and said.

  "Madam asked me to find a scholar, and I found him." Gu Wu said, "I have arranged a proper place for him. We can wait for Gu Liu to pick him up and bring him to Beijing."

  "Also, I found that the madam's parents were taken away by someone. I followed them all the way and was not discovered by them." Gu Wu said.

  Li Mumu nodded, "You did a good job."

  Gu Wu was very encouraged by Li Mumu's affirmation. He immediately worked harder and said, "Those people were quite polite to Madam's parents. They didn't serve them well along the way, but they didn't treat them badly either."

  "At present, they are arranged in a small courtyard on the outskirts of the city." Gu Wu said, "From what they said, they want Madam's parents to accuse Madam of something. In short, it is definitely not good for Madam."

  "So, you know where their courtyard is?" Li Mumu asked.

  "Yes." Gu Wu said, "As long as they don't move Madam's parents, I know the location."

  Yao Xingcai added: "I have sent people to keep a close eye on the small courtyard. If they are transferred, we will know where they are transferred to. In addition, we will also know who has seen them."

  Li Mumu nodded happily, "Butler Yao does things that make people feel at ease."

  "Butler Yao, Gu Wu, go check how much benefit my parents received." Li Mumu said, "Without the benefit, they wouldn't dare to come to Beijing to cause trouble for me. The benefit must be big enough."

  Especially after the previous attempts to cause trouble for Li Mumu after accepting bribes but failing and being threatened by Li Mumu, they dared not come rashly.

  "As for why they should identify me," Li Mumu said, "the storyteller has already made it very clear. There is no need to bother to check it. If it can be verified by the way, it doesn't matter."

  "Yes." Butler Yao and Gu Wu took the order and left.

  The delegation arrived and rested

  Go to the palace to meet the emperor and present the gifts you brought.

  This time, it was still the Second Prince and Bagatur who came with a Turkish delegation.

  However, when the emperor was present, there were not only the Second Prince and Bagatur. The Second Prince was in the middle, with Bagatur on his left, and a veiled woman on his right.

  It was the Turkic saint Su Zhier who was seen by the people when entering the city.

  When the saint saw Su Zhier, although she was wearing a veil, it was still enough for people who were familiar with Su Zhier to recognize her.

  Because Su Zhier had previously claimed in Daxi that she had the ability to predict the future, the saint paid a lot of attention to Su Zhier. Therefore, in the hall, the saint recognized Su Zhier at a glance.

  Pan Lunchi, who was standing next to the saint, was first reminded of how brave the Turks were.

  Bringing Su Zhier to Daxi and to this hall in such a dignified manner, aren't you afraid of being recognized by others?