Chapter 395: The Truth

"Zhao Xia usually keeps a low profile in the palace, and is inconspicuous. Not many people would notice her." Pan Lunchi said, "And she doesn't have any close friends in the palace. She has a decent relationship with everyone, but she's not close to anyone."

  "She entered the palace for five years, and she should have been promoted for a long time. But that Zhao Xia is always the last maid." Pan Lun equator, "If it is not a slave, you will not pay attention to her on weekdays."

  "For five years, you have been hiding yourself in an inconspicuous position and have not attracted any attention. You have no intention of striving for progress. This is very suspicious. How come no one in the Shanggong Bureau noticed it?" said the saint.

  Pan Lunchi spoke for the Shanggong Bureau, "Zhao Xia behaved stupidly, and his fingers were rough, so he couldn't touch the precious materials prepared for the masters."

  "The masters have a certain number of servants who are popular with them. Most of them have been with them all their lives. Even if some of them have reached the age to leave the palace and leave a position, they will definitely find someone with good skills to take their place." Pan Lunchi said, "Zhao Xia behaved stupidly, so he has never been promoted."

  "However, Zhao Xia's behavior is indeed very suspicious. Palace maids can leave the palace at the age of 25, and they all try their best to move up a level, earn more money, and prepare for their life after leaving the palace. But there is no one like Zhao Xia who doesn't work hard, doesn't fight for it, and stays in the same position."

  "Now that we have confirmed that she was in contact with the person outside the palace, everything can be explained." The saint said, "Keep a close eye on her, but don't arrest her yet. Given her inconspicuous position in the palace, she can only be used to pass on information. If there is any manipulation, there must be someone else. If she can't get in touch with things closer to me, then there must be someone who can get close to me."

  "However, according to Zhao Xia's position in the palace, you can focus on a place that is not too far away." The sage said, "It doesn't have to be very close to me, but it should be a position that seems inconspicuous, but can indirectly touch my things."

  "Pan Lunchi, you go to check." The holy man said.

  "Yes." Pan Lunchi said hurriedly.

  He breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately the saint did not doubt the people around him.

  Otherwise he would be the first one to be suspected.

  He is innocent, but if he is suspected by the sage, no one does not want to have a good life.

  However, since the investigation has already led to Zhao Xia, things are already developing in a direction that is favorable to them.

  At least there is one more important clue.

  As long as you keep a close eye on Zhao Xia, you won't have trouble finding her companions.

  Unexpectedly, Zhao Xia's companions have not shown up yet, but it is discovered that Zhao Xia has met Zhang Yingzi.

  Zhao Xia saw Zhang Yingzi's name.

  As Zhang Yingzi lived in the palace longer, she needed more and more clothes.

  But everyone in the palace knew that Zhang Yingzi actually had no face in front of the Queen, so the Shanggong Bureau was quite neglectful towards Zhang Yingzi and did not pay much attention to making clothes for her.

  Making clothes for Zhang Yingzi was put last, as the clothes for the ladies in the harem must be made first.

  As the weather gets hotter, Zhang Yingzi needs thinner clothes.

  But he waited a long time for the Shanggong Bureau to make clothes for him.

  At this time, Zhao Xia stood up and stood out, saying that Zhang Yingzi's clothes could be handed over to her.

  Zhao Xia's reason was that although she was clumsy and had rough fingers, the material of Zhang Yingzi's clothes was not expensive.

  Is it true that the skill of making clothes for Zhang Yingzi should be compared with that of the empresses?
  "Everyone knows that Zhang Yingzi was just a peasant girl. Even if she had some money later, how many good things have she seen?" Zhao Xia said, "Zhang Yingzi has little knowledge and thinks that all the things in the palace are good. Although I am clumsy, she certainly can't tell the difference."

  "Tshadow ..." Zhao Xia said, "She couldn't come out in the Ciyuan Temple every day, and she would not know the difference except the queen mother."

  "The Empress is the most honorable person in the harem. Naturally, the clothes she wears are incomparable to those of others. It is only natural that Zhang Yingzi's clothes are not as good as hers. Even if Zhang Yingzi sees the difference, she won't think it's wrong." Zhao Xia said.  

  So Zhao Xia convinced the System and came to Ciyuan Temple to see Zhang Yingzi.

  While measuring Zhang Yingzi, Zhao Xia whispered, "Miss Zhang, do you remember Mr. Yu?"

  Zhang Yingzi stunned, and turned to look at Zhao Xia with great movement.

  Ms. Yu is the female teacher Zhang Yingzi met.

  "Who are you?" Zhang Yingzi whispered, "How do you know Mr. Yu?"

  "Not only do I know Mr. Yu, I also know that Mr. Yu gave Bai Ri Qing to you." Zhao Xia said, "Mr. Yu said that someone would come to ask you for Bai Ri Qing. Do you remember?"

  "You... are the one who wants a hundred days of clean-up?" Zhang Yingzi's face turned pale. She didn't expect that the person who wanted a hundred days of clean-up was actually from the palace.

  On the same day, Mr. Yu gave her a hundred days, saying that as long as she entered Beijing, someone would ask her what she wanted.

  However, she asked who asked her, but Mr. Yu refused to say.

  Just say that when the time comes, someone will find her.

  Mr. Yu also said that he would give her wealth.

  As long as she enters the capital and succeeds, let alone Li Mumu, her future status will be comparable to that of a princess.

  How could Zhang Yingzi not be moved?
  She had always wanted to surpass Li Mumu, and Li Mumu was like a thorn in her side.

  She always wanted to step on Li Mumu, surpass Li Mumu, and make Li Mumu bow her head in front of her.

  She also wanted Gu Shangqing to see her and make him regret it.

  "But what reason do I have to go to Beijing?" Zhang Yingzi asked Mr. Yu at the time, "My father once promised Li Mumu that I would not go to Beijing easily. If I go there without reason, Li Mumu will probably take revenge on us."

  Mr. Yu said: "You will eat this century, just give your father."

  "This is poison!" Zhang Yingzi exclaimed.

  "This hundred -day clear, the medicine is as famous as its name, and it will be ill after taking it, but this state will last a hundred days."

  "But since it's poison, there must be an antidote." Mr. Yu said, "The antidote is in the hands of the person who asks you for the poison."

  "You just need to get the antidote and give it to your father to detoxify him." Mr. Yu said, "Besides, no doctor can detect this poison."

  "Give your father Bai Ri Qing and take him to Beijing. If you meet someone who asks you for Bai Ri Qing, just ask her for the medicine."

  "This antidote can be detoxified as long as it takes within a hundred days."

  "Is there really an antidote?" Zhang Yingzi asked doubtfully.

  "Of course." Mr. Yu said, "I still need you to take Bai Ri Qing to do the work. If you don't have the antidote, you don't need to hand over Bai Ri Qing, and we can't get our work done."