Chapter 364: Madam Asks You Not to be Sad

Madam is really getting better and better at enjoying life.

  "Don't be sad, sir." The servant continued, "Madam said she was going to take a rest, and she would buy a cup of fruit tea and ask the errand boy to bring it to you."

  After hearing the waiter's words, Liu Hanlin's slightly unbalanced heart was instantly healed.

  I originally thought that I was working so hard here and it was still so hot.

  His wife actually went to take a rest and enjoy herself, which really made him feel unbalanced.

  But since his wife was still thinking about him, Liu Hanlin felt it was okay.

  Of course, if Liu Hanlin knew how much Madam Liu enjoyed her nap, he would probably feel unbalanced again.

  Reservations are required for massage at Forget-Your-Never since there are limited rooms and masseurs.

  Madam Liu sent her servants to Wangyou Xiaoxi to make an appointment for a massage this afternoon two days in advance.

  At the agreed time, Mrs. Liu arrived at Wangyouxiuxi and was taken to the private room on the third floor by Wangyouxiuxi's maid.

  Mrs. Liu had come to Wangyou for a rest before.

  If you are alone with your friends, you can sit in the booth on the first floor.

  If you have many friends, you can go to the private room on the second floor.

  But this is the first time I've been to the third floor.

  Things are different once you go up to the third floor.

  I went up the stairs to the third floor and heard the sound of gurgling water.

  There was actually a small indoor pool in the middle of the third floor.

  There are koi fish in the pond.

  There is also a simple version of Qushui Liushang made of bamboo on top.

  It is called a simple version because there are no wine glasses on the water flow, only the water flowing slowly into the pool.

  Then it flows from the pond to the bamboos upstream and circulates downward.

  But just listening to the sound of the gurgling water makes people feel relaxed and happy.

  Especially in this hot summer, it will be cooler because of the water bend indoors.

  The booths on the first floor of Wangyou Xiaojie are not enclosed, but only blocked by curtains at the entrance, so the guests' conversations can still be heard.

  Although the voice was low, it was still a bit noisy.

  But it's different when you go up to the second floor.

  Everyone was in the private room. There was a pianist playing the piano in the empty space in the middle of the second floor. The sound of the strings drifted into the private room. It was not disturbing at all and made the environment seem even more elegant.

  Although it is a private room, it was built as

  Do a good job of sound insulation.

  But if the sound inside is louder, some sound will inevitably leak out.

  But with the sound of the piano, it just covered up the noise inside, making the environment on the second floor suddenly appear elegant.

  But the third floor is one level higher than the second floor.