Chapter 346: Thoughts

Li Mumu nodded, "Madam Shang was held back by the ladies for some time."

  Seeing that General Shang was puzzled, Li Mumu smiled and said, "Now Madam Shang and I are both close friends of the Crown Princess, so we are naturally more popular."

  Mrs. Shang had never encountered such a thing before.

  Not only she and Madam Shang, but even Guo Liyan and Zhang Qihui had many young sisters surrounding them at the table.

  But they were all with their mother, so they got away quickly.

  Madam Shang only brought her maid with her. General Shang's parents did not come to the capital with them, but stayed in their hometown of Chong'an.

  Without the guidance of elders, others would not have so many concerns.

  When General Shang heard what Li Mumu said, he understood.

  There were only women inside, so General Shang couldn't go in to look for someone, so he could only wait at the door of the palace.

  Li Mumu asked, "Madam Shang didn't say the general would come to pick her up. She will definitely be surprised to see the general when she comes out later."

  General Shang said helplessly, "It's still Ze Ming. If he comes to pick you up, my wife will definitely use it to blame me. I have no choice but to come."

  Li Mumu laughed, "Isn't this good? In the past, the general was always less considerate to his wife."

  General Shang was a rough man and had never had such delicate thoughts before. He was all attracted by Gu Shangqing.

  But there is one thing about General Shang that very few men of this era can do.

  He did not take a concubine and was devoted to Madam Shang.

  Those men who have a little money at home will always take concubines.

  Even those who are known for their integrity have one or two wives and concubines at home.

  These are prepared for husbands when their wives are pregnant or have menstrual period problems.

  Moreover, although General Shang was a bit careless, he was not that meticulous.

  But no matter what Gu Shangqing did for her, General Shang would follow suit.

  Even Madam Shang said that General Shang had made a lot of progress in private since he met Gu Shangqing.

  Many times, I knew to pick her up and take her home.

  General Shang smiled and said, "That's right, Madam has never blamed me for not being careful enough."

  As they were talking, Madam Shang also walked out of the hall with her maid.

  When she saw General Shang, Mrs. Shang was surprised at first, but then when she saw Gu Shangqing and Li Mumu, she smiled knowingly.

  She was helped down the steps by her maid, and came to General Shang, and asked with a smile: "Is it because you saw General Gu coming that you dared to come here too?"

  General Shang was speechless when asked, it's true.

  Unexpectedly, Madam Shang said, "You have a good intention. Many people, seeing their colleagues and friends doing this, are unwilling to take any action, and even boast that they are real men by their words and deeds."

  Madam Shang looked at General Shang and said with a smile: "Although my general is sometimes careless, he always keeps me in mind."

  Otherwise, why would he rush over just because Gu Shangqing came to pick up Li Mumu because he was afraid that she would be unhappy?