Chapter 361: Eastern Palace

And as Gu Shangqing's original wife, nothing happened to her.

  But their fates may have changed, but the plot of the original novel remains the same.

  Su Zhier failed to save Gu Shangqing, but Gu Shangqing was still seriously injured and was rescued by another woman.

  Li Mumu would be the same even if she was worried about the Saint, the Crown Prince, the Eldest Prince and the Third Prince.

  Li Mumu changed the fate of her and the Gu family, and also indirectly changed Su Zhier's fate.

  But she never interfered in the royal affairs, and of course, she had no right to interfere.

  Therefore, up to now, the affairs in the palace are still following the plot of the original work.

  This is what Li Mumu is most worried about.

  She was worried that the branch line in the palace of the original novel had not been changed.

  What Li Mumu is thinking now is, if this is true, then how should she change the side storyline in the palace?

  She remembered that in the original book, the saint suddenly fell ill after the Mid-Autumn Festival.

  Could it be the situation on Mid-Autumn Night?

  Fortunately, there are still nearly four months left.

  She wanted to use this time to find as many clues as possible.

  "When you walk around the court on weekdays, pay more attention and see if there are any clues." Li Mumu said, "I will go to the Crown Princess tomorrow. This matter concerns the Crown Prince. If it turns out to be false, it would be best. But if it is true, the Crown Princess must be prepared."

  Gu Shangqing nodded, "But I don't know if General Li has told the Crown Princess about this matter."

  "If the Crown Princess had not married the Crown Prince, General Li would probably never tell anyone about it in his entire life." Li Mumu said, "So as not to involve the Crown Princess for no reason."

  "But the Crown Princess is married to the Crown Prince. Given General Li's love for her, I'm afraid he would rather believe it than leave her defenseless. He would probably tell her about this secretly." Li Mumu said.

  "I will go talk to the Crown Princess tomorrow. If she doesn't know and General Li really didn't tell her, then I will tell her." Li Mumu said, "I believe in the Crown Princess's character. She will definitely not tell anyone about me."

  Gu Shangqing nodded, "You two are close friends. Given the Crown Princess's character and wisdom, she will naturally not tell anyone about you."

  "Then you can go and discuss it with the Crown Princess tomorrow." Gu Shangqing said, "Can you go to bed now? You still have to see the Crown Princess tomorrow.

  It takes a lot of thinking, so you need to get enough rest."

  Li Mumu nodded. Although she had not figured out a solution yet, after sharing it with Gu Shangqing, she felt a lot more relieved after having a plan for the first step.

  After lying down, he fell asleep not long after.

  The next day, Li Mumu went to the East Palace.

  Li Zhiyin had already given Li Mumu a badge, so she could enter the East Palace directly without having to hand over the badge.

  After receiving the palace servant's report that Li Mumu had arrived, Li Zhiyin was already waiting at the door.