Chapter 309: Wake Up

At this time, Doctor Lu and Pan Lunchi were eating and chatting.

  When Zhang Yingzi heard Li Mumu say she was going to cook, she thought she would have a share as well, as she hadn't had lunch yet.

  I was a little hungry at this time, so I walked out.

  It can be seen that the other tables are empty and there is no one there, except for the table where Doctor Lu and Pan Lunchi are sitting.

  Even if Zhang Yingzi didn't know the rules, she knew she couldn't go and have dinner with Doctor Lu and Pan Lunchi.

  Zhang Yingzi turned around and went upstairs to find Su Meisu Lan. "Mrs. Gu, why haven't you prepared our lunch yet? I see that Doctor Lu and the eunuch have already started eating."

  Su Mei looked at Zhang Yingzi in shock, "Why did Madam Gu prepare lunch for us? How dare we ask Madam Gu to prepare lunch for us?"

  "Didn't she prepare lunch for Doctor Lu and Eunuch Pan? Why didn't she prepare some for us as well?" Zhang Yingzi said dissatisfiedly.

  Su Lan said, "Madam Gu is not a cook, so why would she prepare lunch for us? There are waiters and cooks in the inn, so just go and order what you want. Madam Gu won't ask you to pay for the meal yourself."

  "Dr. Lu and Eunuch Pan came all the way here for General Gu's health, and Madam Gu cooked for them personally to express her gratitude." Su Mei said, "Madam Gu is not only General Gu's wife, but also a fifth-rank imperial lady. When General Gu was only a sixth-rank lady, Madam Gu was already the Lady of Jia'an Township, personally conferred by the Saint, and enjoyed a fief of 300 yuan."

  Does Zhang Yingzi actually think that Li Mumu is responsible for all of their meals?

  What are you thinking?

  Zhang Yingzi curled her lips in displeasure and said, "I really don't know what your Madam Gu is thinking. It would be fine if she was just polite to Imperial Doctor Lu, but she even served tea and water to a eunuch. She is so attentive, she really doesn't mind being shameful."

  Although she had never seen a eunuch before today, she knew that eunuchs were castrated and the lowest-ranking servants in the palace.

  "Ms. Zhang, please be careful with your words!" Su Mei frowned and interrupted her seriously.

  Zhang Yingzi was shocked.

  In her impression, Su Mei's temper was much better than Su Lan's, and her words were not as harsh as Su Lan's.

  Unexpectedly, this time it was Su Mei who stared at her with a scary expression.

  "Keep your thoughts to yourself and don't involve Madam Gu." Su Mei said coldly, "Madam Gu is not someone you can gossip about behind her back!"

  "A gentleman does not judge people by their right or wrong." Su Mei said, "Although you are a woman, your moral character is just as important."

  "You guys..." Zhang Yingzi was angry and aggrieved, "I didn't say anything!"

  "You haven't said anything yet? You've said enough!" Su Lan couldn't help but said, "If it weren't for you saving General Gu, I..."

  They all ignored Zhang Yingzi.

  What if you say she is a bad person?

  Not bad indeed.

  But he has a twisted personality and it's really hard to like him.