Chapter 336: Reverse Proof

Su Zhier thought to herself, who told you to say these things? Then she asked, "Is Li Mumu's personality different now than before?"

  Mother Li added, "She is a person who is used to pretending. She used to pretend to be pitiful and weak at home, but she stopped pretending when she came to her husband's house. You can't blame us for not liking her."

  What?

  Su Zhier was anxious. This was different from what was said before!

  Li's father and mother had clearly said before that Li Mumu's personality was completely different before and after, she was basically two different people!

  Su Zhier said anxiously: "That's not what you said before! You said before that Li Mumu was before she got married. It's not like that at all. They are two different people."

  "Yes, that's what we said." Mother Li nodded. "Before she got married, she pretended to be weak and pitiful at home, and kept all her dissatisfaction with us in her heart. After she got married, no one in her husband's family competed with her, so she became the boss, and her true nature was exposed, and she is like this now."

  Mother Li curled her lips. "If you ask me, she is really amazing. She has been pretending for more than ten years without revealing her true colors at home. If it weren't for the fact that the Gu family didn't bother with her after she got married, she would have revealed her true colors. Otherwise, if she met someone who didn't allow her to be arrogant, she would have continued to pretend."

  "In my opinion, Madam Gu's parents are the ones who are outrageous." Some people were discussing in a low voice with the people around them. At this time, no matter if they knew each other or not, as long as they stood together to eat melons, they were all good friends. "It's obvious that they are very bad to Madam Gu."

  "Yeah, how can you say that about your own daughter? Not to mention, Madam Gu is so capable. If it were my daughter, I would wake up laughing in my dreams. How could she be like them?"

  "If my sister doesn't endure, how can she survive at home?" A familiar voice suddenly sounded.

  It turned out to be Li Youkang.

  "You Kang?" Li Mumu asked in surprise, "Why did you come back suddenly?"

  Li Youkang has been managing the Gu's fried chicken business in various places recently.

  Gujia snacks have been fully rolled out across Daxi and have a very mature management , so there is basically no need to take any special effort to manage them.

  Li Youkang only needs to check the accounts a few times a year and take a look at the operations in various places.

  Li Youkang now focuses his main energy on Gu's fried chicken.

  He is scouting around Daxi, looking for places where there is no Gujia Fried Chicken.

  , selected the order of opening Gujia Fried Chicken, and then recruited workers, opened the store, and other tasks. It was very busy.

  Why did you come back suddenly?

  "Sister, I was in charge of the Gu Family Fried Chicken store. I went to Chong'an and thought it was close to home, so I wanted to go back and take a look. But when I got back, my parents were not at home. I asked my eldest brother and his wife, but they were hesitant and finally said that my parents had come to the capital with someone else."

  "I was worried that they would team up with someone unknown to frame you, so I hurried back and wrote a letter. However, the letter seemed to arrive slower than me," said Li Youkang.