Chapter 343: The Wrong Person

"It's too boring." Mrs. Shang answered for Guo Liyan.

  Li Zhiyin nodded slowly, "Yes, what's the point of this. Even if I were to become dead in my heart at my age, I would definitely not be willing to do that."

  Li Mumu's heart sank.

  Yes, this is definitely not something you would be willing to accept.

  Moreover, the Crown Prince is such an outstanding person.

  He is handsome and elegant, has a broad mind, and treats his brothers kindly.

  From the perspective of the people of Daxi, Li Mumu felt that the prince would be a good emperor.

  Li Zhiyin had more contact with the prince, and her interactions with him were more like those between an engaged couple. Naturally, her views and attitudes toward the prince were different from those of others.

  From Li Mumu's point of view, Li Zhiyin had actually fallen in love with the prince during their time together.

  It is inevitable that she has some expectations of the prince's feelings, which is why she chooses a more risky method.

  If successful, the benefits will be huge.

  If you lose, you won't be doomed, but you won't be okay either.

  Li Zhiyin made the decision to take risks at this moment, which showed her expression towards the prince.

  Li Mumu had no choice but to solemnly remind, "No matter what time, remember to protect yourself."

  Li Zhiyin nodded, "Okay."

  "In the future, if it is as the prince promised before, you should come out more often." Li Mumu said, "It's a good opportunity to test the attitude of the queen."

  "As the Crown Princess, running around all day is definitely not what the Queen thinks a Crown Princess should do. From the Crown Prince's attitude towards the Queen, we can also see how he feels about you."

  Li Mumu didn't say that she would often go to the East Palace.

  She may do so in private, but she won't say so here.

  It would be bad to leave Zhang Qihui and Guo Liyan behind.

  But Zhang Qihui and Guo Liyan are unmarried girls. If they frequently go in and out of the Eastern Palace, even if they are actually innocent, people will still talk about them.

  It was not a good thing for both of them, for the prince, and for Li Zhiyin.

  "I don't need to." Li Zhiyin nodded, "I will test him in moderation, and I won't let the prince always confront the queen, lest the relationship between me and the prince be worn away."

  Li Mumu nodded. "If you are unsure about something, please discuss it with us. Don't let your imagination run wild."

  "Okay." Li Zhiyin smiled and nodded.

  Li Mumu smiled and said, "Tomorrow is the wedding, don't think about the future yet, at least this is a happy event, we have to be happy."

  Li Zhiyin understood what Li Mumu meant, nodded and smiled, "At least for the past six months, it's just me and the prince."

  The next day was Li Zhiyin's wedding day.

  Guo Liyan and Zhang Qihui have to stay with their mother and cannot come here at will.