Chapter 394: Progress

Especially when coming from other places, there are no local people who can grill skewers.

  It's a rare trip to Beijing, so you must come and eat here.

  Some of the people who did not see the skewers of Gu family, who were very high, heard that they had to eat in the palace, and then put down their face and tasted it.

  There is really no room in the store, and even if you line up late, you won't be able to eat until closing time.

  As a result, the errand shop's business also improved.

  The errand boy followed the suspicious customer to his destination.

  The guy who runs the legs is really no trace, and there is no doubt at all.

  They followed the man while delivering the goods.

  After discovering his foothold, he can observe his daily activities through the chance of delivery.

  Tell Li Mumu where the man went every day, who he met, and who went to his residence and met him.

  For this reason, the prince also specifically died a dark guard to Li Mumu.

  In order to avoid the situation where Li Mumu is without a trustworthy person who knows kung fu, he needs to arrange someone to find Gu Shangqing, and then Gu Shangqing will pass on a report to the prince.

  The people around Li Mumu believed that there was, but they couldn't work hard, and it was easy to accidentally occur during the process of sending the letter.

  So Li Mumu didn't dare to ask anyone to send the letter directly to the prince.

  Su Mei and Su Lan were previously loaned to Li Mumu by Li Zhiyin. Now they are back at the Li family and will go back to the border in a while.

  Now that there is a dark guard that the prince has allocated over, it is much more convenient.

  As soon as she got some news, Li Mumu wrote a letter and asked the secret guard to take it back to the prince so that the prince could be prepared at any time to avoid any omissions.

  The secret guard who was investigating Old Man Zhang and Zhang Yingzi in Chong'an finally returned to the capital.

  The sage asked the prince to come together to listen to the secret guard's report.

  "The subordinates went to Chong'an to investigate the matter between Old Man Zhang and Zhang Yingzi." The secret guard reported, "At that time, Madam Gu took General Gu away from Old Man Zhang's house, and Zhang Yingzi insisted on following. In order to preserve Zhang Yingzi's reputation, Madam Gu brought silver and jewelry as a thank-you gift when she sent Zhang Yingzi home, saying that she was studying the matter of opening a shop in Wuwei and asked Zhang Yingzi to be her guide. This was the first wealth received by the Zhang family."

  "After General Gu recovered and was able to walk, he and Madam Gu went to the Zhang family to express their gratitude to Old Man Zhang and Zhang Yingzi. Madam Gu formally presented the Zhang family with a thank-you gift, which included a shop and money. This was the second fortune the Zhang family had received."

  "With these, Old Man Zhang and Zhang Yingzi moved out of the mountain village. Because the villagers would go to Wuwei City from time to time, Old Man Zhang was worried that after they moved to Wuwei, they would be pestered by the villagers when they met them in the future, especially asking them to borrow money or something." The secret guard said, "So Old Man Zhang took Zhang Yingzi to Chong'an, bought a house in Chong'an, and rented out the shop. The silver money in their hands was enough for them to enjoy even if they did nothing."