Chapter 332: Isn't this the Direction where General Gu's House is Located?

The second prince nodded and said loudly: "All the ministers in the palace have indeed been contaminated by the bad aura of evil spirits, some lightly and some heavily. The saint has also been contaminated to some extent."

  "How dare you!" Pan Lunchi shouted, "The saint has a real dragon protecting him. All the evil spirits in the world dare not approach him. How could he be contaminated with any bad aura?"

  "The Saint is kind and generous. He does not care about the repeated invasions by the Turks. He also allows the Turks to negotiate and allows the Turks to come and congratulate the Saint on his birthday." Master Wen said, "But you are talking nonsense in the hall. Why doesn't your Saint dare to show her true face? Why don't you just say what you want to say? Why do you have to let you, the Second Prince, convey it on your behalf? How do we know that what you convey is the same as what the Saint said?"

  The sage's eyebrows twitched, thinking that Master Wen was too upright.

  You have to give people some room to perform.

  Facing Master Wen's questioning, the Second Prince seemed to be well prepared, "The Saint is the spokesperson for Heaven, and only Heaven can see her face."

  Master Wen snorted, "She wasn't a saint from her mother's womb. Didn't she become a saint not long ago? Before she became a saint, wasn't her face looked at casually by people every day?"

  "Now that you have become a saint, you cannot let anyone see you!" the second prince said angrily.

  Why is this old man so talkative!

  "The Saint doesn't speak Daxi language. She speaks our Turkic language," said the Second Prince. "That's why I was asked to convey the Saint's words. The Saint's words are the will of heaven. How dare I speak nonsense?"

  Master Wen snorted coldly, "Since your saintly lady doesn't speak Daxi language, but I don't think anyone has relayed what the saint said to her in your Turkic language, how can she answer directly?"

  The second prince thought that he was careless and actually forgot about this.

  But he was not in a hurry. He immediately thought of a way to deal with it. "The Saint is learning Daxi's words. She can understand but can't speak, so I need to relay them."

  The second prince's expression changed again, and he said unhappily: "We came here with sincerity, and we want to exorcise the evil spirits for the saint. If you don't believe us, that's it!"

  "You guys in Daxi have a saying, your kindness is taken as an insult. That's the case now!" said the second prince angrily.

  Gu Shangqing was watching from the side, not understanding what Turkic and Su Zhier were up to.

  Lu Zhengan got the Saint

  The Saint Lady gave him a hint and said, "Don't be angry, Second Prince. We didn't say we don't believe it. Please tell us what's going on, and we'll make a judgment later."

  The second prince chattered something with Su Zhier again, and Su Zhier nodded.

  Although her face was covered with a veil, her frowning brows made her look solemn.

  Su Zhier pretended to look around the room before whispering to the Second Prince.

  The second prince then said loudly: "The Saint said that everyone present has some bad aura on them. Saints are protected by heaven and dragons, so they have less aura on them. But this General Gu has a particularly strong aura on him."