Chapter 353: Show Off

Everyone has different tastes in drinks. After drinking one glass, they may feel unsatisfied and go looking for other flavors to try.

  "After these few drinks, I feel refreshed and really relieves me from the heat." Gu Shangwei said with satisfaction.

  Gu Baijin looked up at Li Mumu and said, "Aunt San, can you give me a big cup?"

  "You just drank a lot. This is a bit sweet. Drinking too much is not good." Li Mumu saw Gu Baijin's expectant face and said, "A big cup is not good, but a small cup is fine."

  Li Mumu asked someone to bring a cup made of bamboo tube.

  This is the cup she plans to use to hold fruit tea in the store.

  A straw made of reed was also inserted inside.

  "Which one do you want to drink?" Li Mumu asked.

  "Jasmine grape tangerine." Gu Baijin said.

  Seeing that Gu Baijin wanted a large cup, Gu Baiyuan knew what Gu Baijin was planning, so he said, "Aunt San, I want a glass of rose, grape and pear."

  "Okay." Li Mumu nodded and asked Gu Xiuxiu, "Xiuxiu, do you want another cup?"

  Gu Xiuxiu nodded and said, "I want to try the jasmine hawthorn plum."

  So Li Mumu gave everyone a cup.

  Gu Xiuxiu took a sip through a straw and squinted her eyes in comfort.

  The two boys, Gu Baiyuan and Gu Baijin, seemed to have no idea of ​​tiredness or heat at all. They took their respective cups of fruit tea and went out.

  "Come back early!" Wang Cuizhen shouted behind them.

  The two of them agreed and went out.

  But the two did not go far, but went to Liu Hanlin's house next door.

  The two men walked in while drinking from bamboo cups.

  The two of them occasionally played with Liu Hanlin's grandson Liu Zizheng.

  A few days ago, I heard Liu Zizheng say that people outside said that Li Mumu was bullying the Gu family.

  Because Li Mumu makes money through business and is also a county lady, everyone in the Gu family has to act according to Li Mumu's mood.

  Gu Baiyuan and Gu Baijin were both extremely angry.

  It is obvious that Third Aunt is a very nice person, and it is true that the Gu family's business depends on her, but Third Aunt never abuses her power at home because of this.

  Be filial to your grandparents, have a close relationship with your parents, and be good to them.

  There was harmony in their family and there was never any conflict.

  It makes no sense for outsiders to say this about them.

  But no matter how Gu Baiyuan and Gu Baijin explained, others just didn't believe it.

  Even Liu Zizhengye didn't believe it and thought that Li Mumu was so arrogant and domineering that when she was at home, everyone in the Gu family had to act according to her mood.

  Gu Baijin and Gu Baiyuan came to Liu's garden, where Liu Zi was sitting by the pond feeding the fish.

  He wanted to play in the water, but the servants didn't dare let him go into the pond.