Chapter 342: Before the Wedding

The Second Prince was actually just giving it a try and had no hope that the Saint would agree.

  Anyway, the emperor of Daxi didn't dare to kill him, so he wouldn't lose any money by saying this.

  In the end, Turkic successfully took Su Zhier away from Daxi.

  The busier you are, the faster time goes by.

  Soon after, it felt like not much time had passed before the day of the prince and Li Zhiyin's wedding arrived.

  Before Li Zhiyin's wedding, Li Mumu, Mrs. Shang and other good friends went to see Li Zhiyin specially.

  Li Zhiyin is usually calm and generous, as if nothing can stump her.

  But this time, he looked a little confused.

  Among the friends present, only Madam Shang and Li Mumu were married.

  Li Zhiyin could only ask them, "How did you feel on your wedding day?"

  Madam Shang smiled, "I've been married for so long, I've long forgotten how it felt back then."

  Li Zhiyin then looked at Li Mumu again. Li Mumu thought that she had come through when Gu Shangqing was about to be taken to the army.

  At that time, she was only thinking about how to survive and didn't care about the tension of getting married.

  Besides, Gu Shangqing had already gone to the army, so she didn't have to face him and had no reason to be nervous.

  But when Li Mumu thought about the original owner's personality, she was afraid she would be nervous.

  However, Li Mumu did not answer this question from the original owner's perspective.

  Instead, he thought about what it would be like if he were to face such a situation, and then he said, "I was nervous. At that time, I didn't know what the Gu family was like, and I didn't know Gu Shangqing. Thinking that I would live in the Gu family from now on and spend the rest of my life in the Gu family, I became nervous and a little uneasy."

  "However, I am different from you. I didn't have a good life in my mother's family. Although I don't know what the Gu family is like, I also secretly inquired about the Gu family before I got married." Li Mumu smiled, "What makes me feel at ease is that the Gu family is much better than my mother's family in my opinion."

  "Gu Shangqing sounds like a pretty good guy. As long as it's better than my family, I'll be relieved." Li Mumu said, "Plus, Gu Shangqing left on the day of the wedding. I didn't even have time to get nervous before I threw myself into my new life and have been busy the whole time."

  "When Gu Shangqing comes back, he

  In fact, it took me a long time to adapt. "Li Mumu said, "To be frank, the royal family is complicated and far beyond the reach of our family."

  "You have a good relationship with the prince now. Before you can sort out the royal relationship, why not take advantage of this opportunity and firmly hold the prince's heart in your hands."

  "According to the royal family's rules, after the crown prince marries the crown princess, he won't marry a concubine within half a year." Li Mumu said, "Although half a year is not a long time, if you try hard, he may not be willing to marry a concubine after half a year."

  Li Mumu's words were really presumptuous, and actually meant to interfere with the Eastern Palace.

  Madam Shang glanced at Li Mumu.