Chapter 330: Entering Beijing

Li Mumu smiled. As expected, she would be very happy when someone said nice things to her. Even saints could not avoid it.

  "Tell him that he doesn't need to bring my parents out, just follow them closely. If possible, check who sent my parents away." Li Mumu said, "Although I have some guesses, it's better to confirm it."

  "Yes." Yao Xingcai responded.

  "Also, please arrange for someone to go and bring that scholar here." Li Mumu said.

  "yes."

  Li Mumu didn't give any other instructions, so Yao Xingcai left first.

  As the saint's birthday approached, delegations from various countries arrived one after another.

  This time the Turks came to negotiate peace with a bigger scene than the last time.

  The western suburbs camp where Gu Shangqing was stationed and the eastern suburbs camp where General Heshang was stationed were both on high alert to protect the capital's safety and prevent any accidents from happening to the diplomatic envoys from various countries.

  Finally, the Turkic delegation also entered Beijing.

  Every time an embassy arrived in Beijing, the people of the capital would come out to watch the fun.

  Look at what these delegations brought this time.

  "I remember that ten years ago, when the saint celebrated his birthday, the scene was just as grand. A small country brought a golden statue of the saint, which was shining brightly."

  "Yes, some countries even donated a dance troupe to the country. I heard it's very good."

  "There was an embassy yesterday, and it seemed that there was a group of dancers in the team. They were dressed so...tsk tsk, their arms and waists were all exposed. It was immoral, so immoral!"

  "The last time the Turks came to negotiate peace, they left a princess here. I wonder what they will bring this time?"

  "If you ask me, the Turks are really not decent. We always said they were brave and good at fighting, and how terrible they were, like wolves and eagles. But what happened? They came to negotiate peace and even gave women as gifts. I really look down on them."

  "Yes, the men were defeated, and they wanted women to be used as tools to seek peace. How shameless!"

  Every time an envoy passed through the street, the people of Daxi who came to watch the excitement would always comment on it.

  Finally, the day arrived when the Turks came to Daxi.

  The Turkic team was longer and more spectacular than those of other countries.

  The only difference was that unlike the last time when the Third Princess rode in a sedan chair, they could only see the Third Princess's face through the gaps in the sedan chair curtains blown open by the wind.

  this time

  The sedan chair carried by the Turks was like a tent.

  Beneath him was a large square soft seat with a translucent white gauze curtain above it, like a window curtain.

  A woman wearing a veil sits in the middle.

  Although I can't see her complete face, she is a beauty at this cursory glance.

  Li Mumu also saw it, not only saw it, but also recognized it.

  Isn't this Su Zhier?

  The people watching the excitement below were talking about it.