Chapter 366: Roasted Chicken Feet

Fortunately, although Gujia Snacks is considered a food stall in later generations, it is not much better than a fly-infested restaurant.

  But the service is still very good.

  The guests' additional requests are also remembered clearly and met.

  The seats outside were quickly filled with regular customers.

  There was no seat outside, so we had to sit inside.

  But it was cool outside at night and the ventilation was good, which made it much more comfortable than indoors.

  But if I don't go in and sit, I won't be able to eat the kebabs tonight.

  Guests who arrived late had no choice but to grit their teeth and sit inside, and said they must come earlier next time to grab a seat outside.

  "I don't know if it's an illusion, but why do I feel that the food here tastes better than the food at Gu's house?" There were red marks on the corners of Liu Hanlin's mouth from the seasoning on the iron skewers.

  Now I don't care about my image as a scholar and I eat with great joy.

  Mrs. Liu ate in a much more elegant manner. She first used chopsticks to pull the meat off the skewer, and then used the chopsticks to pick up the meat and put it into her mouth.

  Although this takes away a lot of the fun of eating skewers, you still have to consider your image when you are out.

  At this time, Mrs. Liu was very envious of Liu Hanlin for being able to eat so freely.

  She thought that she must invite her friends to have a rest and forget her worries, so she booked a private room on the second floor.

  You don't have to go through all this trouble by just eating some skewers inside.

  "It tastes better to me, too. Madam Gu must have slightly adjusted the recipe." Madam Liu said, "Didn't Madam Gu say before that there were still some adjustments that needed to be made before the skewers were officially launched in the shop?"

  "Or maybe it's because we are in such a lively environment and everyone is eating enthusiastically, which makes our appetite better." Mrs. Liu said.

  "It's better to eat outside. It tastes better." Liu Hanlin nodded in agreement.

  Li Mumu did not come to Gu's snack bar, but went to Wangyou for a rest.

  Wangyou Xiaojie also set up a grill outside at night, but did not place tables and chairs outside.

  When a woman is not accompanied by her parents or siblings at home, she still has many concerns about eating outside alone, so she chooses to eat inside the shop.

  But even so, you can still eat the freshly grilled skewers that are still hot in time, but it lacks the excitement of eating outside.

  In the past, Wangyou Xiaoxi had many guests during the day, but few during dinner time.

  But today the skewers are out, especially when you smell the strong barbecue aroma wafting from the grill on the street.

  Even at dinner time, both the first and second floors of the restaurant were full of people.

  Madam Shang, Guo Liyan and Zhang Qihui also came to the shop and made an appointment with Li Mumu in the private room on the second floor.

  "You sent barbecue skewers and a stove to our house before, and the food they grilled was delicious." Madam Shang said, "But I'm afraid the chefs at home still can't cook authentically enough, so I invited them to come to the store to try it. The chefs in the store have all been trained by you, and they must be more professional than the ones at home."